Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv got one im looking to get rid of, i baught it have played it 3 times and its not my style.

i have a wii system with all hook ups, 2 remotes 2 nunchucks a classic controller. smash bros brawl, house of the dead 2 and 3, wii sports(which came with it) and i have legend of zelda ocarina of time downloaded to it and punch out, and still have 2500 wii points. id sell the whole deal for 400. the system still has the box and all packaging, even have to receipt to verify the next 10 months of warranty. any questions feel free email me or send me a pm with any questions.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i have been lurking here since i baught my 3 in november 07, now im trying to sell this to get my rims!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the bump, im located in ohio. if your looking for a shipping quote the zip here is 44095

·
Registered
215 Posts
Seems a bit pricey. You can buy all that new for cheaper.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
500 is the price i paid for everything new. and the system has only been played about 4 times. also good luck finding a wii system in stores.

·
Registered
474 Posts
[quote author=jhershorin link=topic=108697.msg2243680#msg2243680 date=1208522790]
haha so ur asking for what you paid for it?

i bought my car. drove it 4 times. now i want what i paid. you may think its a low ball but i will give you 325 shipped
[/quote]

not to thread jack..but my thoughts exactly.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok well when you have a shortage of cars and cant find one anywhere you can put these in the same catagory. otherwise these ARE NOTHING ALIKE. if your not interested dont post thanks.

ill sell you the system for 325 shipped.

·
Registered
474 Posts
not a problem.

BUT, when I post a "wanted" ad and specifically state that I'm not interested in price gouging..and you respond by saying you'll sell me your stuff for $500...obviously that irks me a bit.

Good luck on your sale.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i wasnt price gouging, price gouging would be trying to sell you just a system for 500. im selling a whole bundle of stuff most people buy anyways for a good price, and i have it available unlike any store in the country.

wii system - 250
controller- 40
nunchuck - 20
classic - 20
super smash - 50
house of the dead - 30
ocarina of time - 10
punchout - 5
2500 points - 25

all equals out to 450 + tax, which is 7.75% = 484.88

new price is 450 plus shipping.

which isnt price gouging

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
300 for the system and extra remote and nunchuck? i could probably do that if your still interested.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts