Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(For Nikon Bodies)

Sigma 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 DC with Filter (Like New--5 months old) $200 shipped OBO

Example pix with this lens:

----------------------------------------------------

Nikon 18-70mm F/3.4-4.5 G ED with Filter (Sharp Glass, Good condition) $170 shipped OBO SOLD

example:

----------------------------------------------------------

Tokina 12-24 Wide Angle (AMAZING Condition) $390 Shipped OBO SOLD

example:

ALL lenses are in excellent working condition. Glass is superb.
Please PM me or post if you have any questions. Thanks.

I'll take paypal +4% or Money Order.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Re: FS: Nikon lenses and stuff

possibly interested in the SB600 pending a good price :lol:

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

the sb600 has signs of use, some surface scratches and what not. But doesnt affect the functionality of the flash. I might let it go for $130 shipped. But im still thinking about it, its hard to let go. Only reason id sell is to upgrade for an SB800. O_O

·
Registered
3,667 Posts

hmm.. a little more than I was thinking. I see it goes for 180 on b&h...
I am still a noob, is this a recommendable flash for a beginner? I have a D40..
also, if you do decide to do a BO or something, I am in Baton Rouge every weekend so dont know if you are ever in that area and would avoid the shipping/insurance.. I will be at import face off at belle rose on the 24th too

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Really? You Coming to IFO? Thats awesome, there will be a good bit of mazda representation there. :D

Yea the SB600 is a good beginners flash (helps alot too), but PM me a price you think fair. That way you can see it in person @ IFO.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts

yeah, I am in BR everyweekend. My fiance still lives there so I go on Fri- Sun. I will be at IFO in the speed, but wont be reppin much, just spectating hah
got any pics of said signs of use?
ygpm

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Ahh, theres a few speed 3s roaming around BR. I'm up there at least once a month.

I'll try to take some in-detail pix for you. :)

·
Registered
3,667 Posts

:p :read: :blitz: :whistle: :lmao:

·
Registered
7,739 Posts

The SB600 is an awesome flash. I was torn between the SB800, but in the end settled for the 600 since I really wasn't planning on doing multiple flashes + the 600 is a little smaller and a lot cheaper. Definitely would get the SB800 in addition to the SB600 for some multi-flash goodness. I have a D50 so need the 800 to trigger the 600 off camera.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts

[quote author=sbmonkey link=topic=101838.msg2058748#msg2058748 date=1202604431]
The SB600 is an awesome flash. I was torn between the SB800, but in the end settled for the 600 since I really wasn't planning on doing multiple flashes + the 600 is a little smaller and a lot cheaper. Definitely would get the SB800 in addition to the SB600 for some multi-flash goodness. I have a D50 so need the 800 to trigger the 600 off camera.
[/quote]
Good to hear. I am still learning so I think the 600 should be fine until I get good. appreciate the advice though.
I hope I get the flash :tense:

·
Registered
7,739 Posts

Yeah, the sb600 makes a huge difference in photos (especially indoor and sometimes outdoor). I'd recommend getting a diffuser to put on there if PirateKitty's doesn't come with one already.

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

[quote author=Radar_This link=topic=101838.msg2058753#msg2058753 date=1202604657]
why are you selling the lenses?
[/quote]

need the monies :\

·
Registered
756 Posts

free bump for a good price on that 18-70mm lens. Anyone looking for a walk around lens, they should consider this one. I have it on my D200 and it's great! Takes fairly sharp pictures. My 70-210mm F4 is sharper than the 18-70 but it's a manual focus. Someone should snatch it up!

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

^ thanks appreciate your help.
I have a really sharp copy of the 18-70, i took it with me to a wedding for the first time a few weeks back. And wow it amazed me, and i wasn't even trying to take "nice" pics.

·
Registered
158 Posts

Would you reconsider the price of the sigma lens?
Amazon has it for $190 brand new with free shipping.
:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts