Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling an OEM Mazda 3 Sport Spring kit that I bought for my Mazda 3 but never got around to installing. The kit has been in the box since I bought it and includes all instructions, accessories, etc. This is the same kit you would get from the parts counter at any Mazda dealership. They are Mazdaspeed (brand) accessory parts. Here's a little info about the kit.

Sport Spring Kit - MAZDA3 (2004 - 2008)
Reduces the ride height by 25-33mm depending on body style. Spring rate is increased by 30% over OE resulting in enhanced steering and improved cornering. Kit contains 4 springs, 2 Rear Camber Links and new rear bumpers.

Price is $340 shipped (continental U.S.) or $300 picked up locally (Houston, TX area)

I'd prefer to sell locally (Houston TX area) but could provide a shipping quote to your zip if interested.

USPS money orders or certified cashier's only (no personal checks or Paypal). Will ship once payment clears.

-Chris

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
can you find out how of a drop on an 06 mazda 3 hatch, and how much shipping to 34465
roughly equivalent to pro-kits (I have these on my car) and he gave the listed change in the OP (typically ~1 1/4")

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
Shipping cost to 55346?

These work fine with OEM struts, right?
yes, but the increased spring rates may affect the lifespan of the original dampers (just being honest) depending on the quality of roads you travel.
(obviously perfectly smooth roads don't work the suspension as hard).

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hey John, thanks for the help with clarification. Also, the included camber links will keep the rear tires from wearing unevenly. As far as using these with stock struts, back when I bought this kit, it seemed that the general consensus on the forum was that this kit could be used with the stock dampers but it would cause the stock dampers to wear more quickly (as would any other drop spring). I originally bought this kit to be installed with a set of Koni (yellow) sport dampers (listed for sale here: http://www.mazda3forums.com/showthread.php?t=469817 ) but never got around to installing any of it.

machr85 & shaundarbie: shipping to 34465 or 55346 is $20

·
Registered
760 Posts
roughly equivalent to pro-kits (I have these on my car) and he gave the listed change in the OP (typically ~1 1/4")
well if its going to the same drop as pro kits, i guess ill go with pro kits, they are eibach which is a trusted quality brand and i can get them for 235 brand new.. thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Clarification of what this kit actually is.

well if its going to the same drop as pro kits, i guess ill go with pro kits, they are eibach which is a trusted quality brand and i can get them for 235 brand new.. thanks
I'm not knocking your logic but you're not exactly comparing apples to apples here. If you search this forum you will see that it is widely accepted that these are eibach prokit springs and are rebranded by Mazda. These are new as they have never been installed. Also, the eibach prokit springs don't include the rear camber links which correct the camber of the rear wheels so that you don't wear out your tires prematurely. Also, you get replacement bumpstops for use with lowered Mazda 3's. The camber plates alone list for $249.00 and sell online for $195-$220.

Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys I apologize for the late responses. The forum is not sending me email notifications. I sent a message to the moderators last night about it. Feel free to contact me by email [email protected]. Hopefully the mods can figure out why I'm not getting email updates.

-Chris

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
Not a bad price, GLWS.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts