Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale here is my Motegi Racing 15" Wheels/Tires combo. These wheels are extremely light and are wrapped in 195/65r15 Yokohama Avid H4's and are amazing in both the summer as well as the winter. I used these for about 5 months on my car and the only reason I am getting rid of them is because they are taking up garage space since I upgraded to RX8 wheels.

The wheels are 15"x6.5" and have a universal lug nut pattern. This means they can fit both 5x100 lug patterns as well as 5x114 patterns. They also have a +29mm offset.

As per forum rules, I have pictures of each wheel here as well as the tread remaining on each one.

WHEEL 1

WHEEL 2

WHEEL 3

WHEEL 4

These wheels are in very excellent condition and you can probably still get a good 40,000 miles out of these tires, if not more. They are still very dirty in these pictures as I have not had any time to clean them up.

I am asking $300 $200 or best offer for the wheels and tires together. I would greatly prefer not to ship, so local pickup is preferred. I can drive to meet someone if it is only semi-local.

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
Re: FS: Motegi 15x6.5 Wheel/Tire combo - $325 + Shipping

If youll consider shipping Ill lay first dibs.  I need a winter set up now that Im in a state with snow.

This will fit on an 04 Mz3 hatch right? got any pics of them on the car?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Motegi 15x6.5 Wheel/Tire combo - $325 + Shipping

They may not fit over the brakes on the hatch. I hear that you need a minimum wheel size of 16" for the brakes on a mz3 hatch.

I'm not 100% on that though.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: FS: Motegi 15x6.5 Wheel/Tire combo - $300 + Shipping

Price drop to $300. Someone please take these.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: FS: Motegi 15x6.5 Wheel/Tire combo - $300 + Shipping

$280?

Doesn't anyone want these?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: FS: Motegi 15x6.5 Wheel/Tire combo - $280 + Shipping!!!!

Yea I do. One second here while I look them up on Imageshack.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Alright, here were the pictures I took in a little mini photo shoot of the car. These are the 15" wheels that I have up for sale before I got my RX-8's.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

It's gotta be something close to 20-25 pounds per wheel with tires mounted. It might be less but I don't have a scale.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Bumping this for a price update! $200

I just want to get these out of the garage.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We can discuss that for sure. I just want to make sure that you are aware if you have the GT model, then you probably have the 2.3 motor/brakes and they will not fit under these wheels from what I have been told.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts