Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to sell my 4 month old Modded XBox, the pictures are below.  PM me if your interested and I'll answer any questions you may have. The XBox, like I said, is only 4 months old, it comes with one controller, power cord and Monster Cable component wires.  I've only played it for a total of 20 hours because I just don't have the time anymore and probably should have never gotten it. It has the original hard drive it in but can be easily upgraded. I'm looking to get around $200 or best offer. The mod chip is a real one, not just a flashed bios. It is an Xecuter 3 CE chip with the X3 Infra Red Mod for it on the front of the XBox for easy switching between BIOS's. The fan has also been upgraded for better cooling. Again, PM me if your interested and ask any questions you want and I'll send you back answers. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
upgraded HD?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This has the original hard drive in it because it would have been too much money for me to have the hard drive put in when I got the Xbox. I bought this as a pre-mod so the mod chip was professionally installed and cost me $300 for the whole thing. Adding a hard drive on top of that would have been another $80.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts