Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW Mazda OEM rear aero flares for 2004-2006 (part numbers: BN9C519VOB?? / BN9C519WOB??) painted silver - $75 + shipping (Continental US)
I put question marks for the last two digits on the part number because they pertain to OEM color code. They say 38 but that's strato blue and these have been painted silver. Be aware... requires drilling. You can look up the part numbers on ebay but it looks like they fit the sedan and hatchbacks.

Flex Innovations Big3 Grounding Kit Combo (2004-2010) part number MZ3B3GKBK - $50 shipped (Continental US)

NEW NextMod AE-Style fiberglass front grill (2004-2006 hatchback) - $90 shipped (Continental US)
I haven't gotten around to having it painted and put on the car.

SOLD - NEW front grill for MZ3 2004-2006 SEDAN - $40 shipped

SOLD - Used OEM HID Xenon passenger side headlight - $175 shipped (Continental US)
The lens has some discoloring at the top but you may be able to polish it out. I smashed my drivers side headlight into a 4x4 trailer hitch and destroyed it so I purchased a new set instead of just one. Comes with xenon bulb and ballast.

SOLD - Mid Chassis Brace - $65 shipped (Continental US)
lots of scuff marks but still solid without dings or bends. Would look new with repaint or powder coating.

SOLD - Fog light housing from 2005 MZ3 hatchback - $20 shipped (Continental US)
They have several scuff marks so you would need to repaint them. I also have the old glass lights but I wasn't able to get them clean so I purchased new fog light assemblies.

TRZ drivers side mount - $60 shipped (Continental US)
I have the washer that was included with the mount but I forgot to include it in the photo. Used it for 22k miles.

HardRace passenger side motor mount 04-08 (part number 6664) - $75 shipped (Continental US)
The mount was blue when I purchased it but I painted it dark metallic gray. It's not too hard to mask off the rubber and repaint if you want a different color. Used it for 22k miles.

SOLD - K&N Typhoon cold air intake (part number 69-6010TS) - $150 shipped (Continental US)
Used it for 22k miles. Excellent condition!

NEW ICHIBA 35mm extended wheel studs (10) - $25 shipped (Continental US)

Massive Absolute Timing Tool Set Pin - $20 shipped (Continental US)

SOLD - NEW Cosworth balance shaft delete kit - $25 shipped (Continental US)

NEW SR Motorsports alternator pulley - $75 shipped (Continental US)

SOLD - CPE rear motor mount (65 durometer) - $90 shipped (Continental US)
ZERO miles on rubber. The rubber had a small tear in it so I mailed it back to CPE for warranty repairs. I just got it back today! 9-12-13

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Willing to separate the fog light housings? I've been looking for a passenger side one - mine is missing a chunk out of it.
I want to keep them as a set but $20 shipped is pretty cheap anyway. You could keep the other one around as a spare in case you need it.

· Registered
390 Posts
Sorry, I'm blind.. didn't see your last sentence above their picture.. Think I could macyver them to fit an 07? How different do you think 06 and 07 bumpers are??

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You have the hardware for the chassis brace or did you buy it from protege garage.com?
I purchased the chassis brace used from another forum member years ago and it didn't come with hardware. I just used the same bolts that are holding on the factory brace but added larger washers.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Added CPE rear motor mount for sale

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.