Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lens Model: Canon 17-40mm f/4L

Lens Date Code if applicable: UW

Lens Body Condition: MINT (Like New) 98-100% of original condition - Like New with little or no signs of use. Never dropped or bumped. No scratches or marks. Looks 100% brand new

Lens Glass Condition: MINT (Like New) 98-100% of original condition - Like New with little or no signs of use. No internal dust, fungus, scratches, hair, etc. Glass is 100% spotless

Sale Includes: Original Box, Unfilled warranty card, never used pouch, never used hood, manual, original packaging including the plastic bags - EVERYTHING as if it were purchased brand new.

Price: SOLD

Feedback: Here, mazdas247.com, POTN forums, or eBay - 100% with over 120 transactions completed (yashart_mp3)

Reason for selling: Don't really want to sell this lens as I absolutely love it, but I need to sell it to help fund my recently purchased 5d and 85L :) I am pretty firm on the price for that reason. Its a great lens, sharp, fast, and amazing colors. Perfect walk around lens on my 40D, but it truly came to life on my 5D. You wont be disappointed.

Photos:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.