Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2007 MAZDASPEED 3 bc I am about to purchase my first house. The MS3 is a 6 speed and is equipped with NAV, LEATHER, XENONS, LED TAILS, 6 DISC CHANGER, LED TAILIGHTS all of which are Grand Touring Edition features. My vehicle has never seen snow and has always been garage kept and parked when the weather permitted. (I drive a company truck) THREE Sets of wheels all of which are flawless with good tread life. The car has been serviced every 3,000 miles with records and has over 30,000 miles left on factory warranty. This specific car has been featured in a national ad campaign by BF Goodrich, along with other calendars. You simply have to see it in person to appreciate what a car this is. I really do not wish to sale the car but NOW is the time to buy a house and I feel that it will be a smart investment therefore I must part my ways with my MS3. Please PM me with any questions or feel free to email me at [email protected]. I am located in Pittsburgh PA.

The car is being sold through a friend’s dealership (US AutoMart) and the link is attached below. A benefit to this is that all financing can be done through them if you desire to go this route.

MODS INCLUDE:

HKS - catback exhaust
HKS - ssqv blow off valve
Street Unit - Test pipe
Street Unit - Motor Mount
Street Unit - Top Mount Intercooler
Street Unit - Boost Tubes
RPMC - Turbo Inlet
CPE - Cold Air Intake
TMC - Shift Bushings
H&R - Springs
Pro Sport Boost Gauge w/ custom mount
Flex Innovations - Grounding Kit
Alpine Type-R 10'' with Kenwood amp
18"MAZDASPEED 6 rims that were professionally painted with Lexus ISF Gray and a Mercedes clear top coat, flawless
18"MAZDASPEED 3 rims with Pirelli Soto Zero Winter tires, flawless.
18"Konig Countersteers Black with red lip, flawless (Brand new Nitto Neo Gen tires)
9005 JDM yellow High Beams
MAXFLO Fuel Pump Internals (have not been installed)
OEM Mazda 3 mats
Eye Lids painted Black Mica
Dark Overlays on fogs and tail lights

$21,000 OBO
Mileage: 28,000

I might consider parting everything If I can't get close to what I am asking for the car...but as for right now I am not parting...I will keep everyone posted if I decide to do so.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wlWDU2hEQo#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYnd4MsyVUA#

Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/roberthimler/sets/72157605581578505/

US: Auto Mart AD:
*edit* link removed. Please do not link to sites such as Autotrader or Ebay until at least 5 days have passed since your initial posting.

Thanks,

Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
sweet car.. 2 bad you have to get rid of it !! GL with the sale

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=140431.msg3027171#msg3027171 date=1238438857]
Would it be possible to post some photos in your initial thread showing more photos of the car (inside preferably)?

Thanks.
[/quote]

No problem

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote author=Hank3 link=topic=140431.msg3027393#msg3027393 date=1238444398]
Great-looking ride. Best black Speed3 I've seen!
[/quote]

Thanks.....your making me not want to sale my ride!

·
Registered
616 Posts
I went down to us auto mart on friday and asked about it (saw it on their website) and they said it had already been sold. :thinking: I was definitely interested in test driving it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote author=pittsburghmazda3 link=topic=140431.msg3028156#msg3028156 date=1238460136]
I went down to us auto mart on friday and asked about it (saw it on their website) and they said it had already been sold. :thinking: I was definitely interested in test driving it.
[/quote]

Its actually setting in my garage...I am currently working in NJ and have not had time to put it on their lot It will be there sunday...at least I think!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[quote author=AxelaCubed link=topic=140431.msg3029033#msg3029033 date=1238507081]
by far the sickest lookin speed3 Ive seen to date and very sad to see it let go. The wheels are immaculate. GL with the sale bro
[/quote]

Thanks it seems that everyone is interested in the wheels and not the car HAHA the wheels come with the car FYI...thanks for the compliment

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I've always been a fan of your car, its sad to see it go. By far one of the best sounding and cleanest looking speeds i've seen.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Its actually setting in my garage...I am currently working in NJ and have not had time to put it on their lot It will be there sunday...at least I think!
Well in that case I may have to swing down next week sometime! It'll sell fast thats for sure. Immaculate car and def done right. I think I actually saw it up at smail one time.

·
Registered
10,897 Posts
[quote author=pittsburghmazda3 link=topic=140431.msg3029366#msg3029366 date=1238516999]
Well in that case I may have to swing down next week sometime! It'll sell fast thats for sure. Immaculate car and def done right. I think I actually saw it up at smail one time.
[/quote]

i would love to see this car stay in pittsburgh :lol:...

bump for a very hot speed3

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[quote author=thejeans link=topic=140431.msg3029371#msg3029371 date=1238517127]
[quote author=pittsburghmazda3 link=topic=140431.msg3029366#msg3029366 date=1238516999]
[/quote]

i would love to see this car stay in pittsburgh :lol:...

bump for a very hot speed3
[/quote]

I will be down at the waterfront sat night with a few local guys. We are all meeting for drinks and then seeing the new Fast and Furious movie!

Get at me if anyone wants to meet to take a look at the car...thanks

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.