Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought it off a fellow member here for 250 a few months back that only used it for a few weeks before he went to verizon. I'll Sell it for $200 $190 SHIPPED. I'm only getting rid of it, because i got an Iphone. Phone is like new, no scrathes everything works perfectly. Comes with leather case, (kind of worn) car charger ( i've never used) wall charger and memory card. Only real mark on the phone is were it flips open, but that would happen with a new phone within a month or so. Price is OBO, Pay Pal only.

As you can see it is mint!

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just in case you wanted to know, I sold a brand new mocha LX not too long ago and got $140 for it. i don't think they're going for too much because of the new LX coming out.

·
Registered
296 Posts
[quote author=goggles1226 link=topic=144179.msg3134308#msg3134308 date=1242860296]
The price does say OBO. But thanks, what sux is i paid 250 and used it for only a one month!
[/quote]

Yeahh, when I bought mine it was $420. I used it for about 8 months and it stopped working (the speaker). I couldn't hear anyone but they could hear me. So I sent it in and got this new one, but when they sent it back it didn't have a battery or back cover. I called and they said I was told to take them off, but no one has ever told me that. So they sent me out a free sidekick 2008. I just bought a battery & back cover off ebay and it was brand new, but I got $140.

ANYWAYS, FREE BUMP. GOOD PHONE PEOPLE - THE AIM IS SICKKKKKK

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For the most part same as the old, some minor differences, much better looking interface. Also very easy to use, and things dont stop working when you jump out of them which i miss. Cuz my iphone every time i exit, the program just stops.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.