Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm due for an upgrade but since i have the iphone, i dont need it. But i'm entitled to a phone so i might as well use it. So.... Tell me which phone you want and i'll use my upgrade and sell it to you for a discount! its a win win situation! As per forum rules, here is a picture of an LG shine that i took.

UPDATE:

ITEM SOLD!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Re: FS: LG Shine or Your Choice of AT&T phone!

[quote author=blake_peanut link=topic=106323.msg2170426#msg2170426 date=1206127673]
I'm interested...maybe in the Motorola slider? I think the US might have it...
[/quote]

the rizr? that thing is all over the US. i just got a blackberry to replace mine

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts

i need a phone... can it be unlocked to work on t-mobile?

maybe we can keep this local, and i'll do those camber arms too...

i'll look and check out at+t phones tonight...

·
Registered
6,863 Posts

how about an iphone or HTC Tilt...PM me i am interested i will be selling my dash and want an iphone. (yea i know iphone is for cingular/at&t)

·
Registered
27,077 Posts

Rebates don't apply towards the iphone though... you will pay the same price as anyone else. The tilt is a nice phone too, but I love my iphone!

·
Registered
203 Posts

[quote author=*txmica3* link=topic=106323.msg2170493#msg2170493 date=1206129359]
[quote author=blake_peanut link=topic=106323.msg2170426#msg2170426 date=1206127673]
I'm interested...maybe in the Motorola slider? I think the US might have it...
[/quote]

the rizr? that thing is all over the US. i just got a blackberry to replace mine
[/quote]

No I have the razr, a friend has a motorola slider he works for Bell. They are not available in Canada (right now) but he said he thinks there in the US?

·
Registered
203 Posts

Ya one of those sorry I'm not familiar with them....I want one how much are they in the US? Any good?

·
Registered
11,561 Posts

[quote author=blake_peanut link=topic=106323.msg2170870#msg2170870 date=1206138734]
Ya one of those sorry I'm not familiar with them....I want one how much are they in the US? Any good?
[/quote]

i liked mine.. it was blue (also a red one) with a 2mp camera, video, bright ass light, speakerphone, etc.

msrp is 229.99 here in the states

·
Registered
5,149 Posts

My friend at work just got a red LG Shine and I really like it.

How much could you get me an LG Shine for or another cool phone (at your recommendation)?

I'm currently an AT&T customer and I have the original crappy Razor.

Interested, so let me know!

·
Registered
5,149 Posts

Currently, the LG Shine is $99 with a 2-year contract extension or you can get a refurbished one for $39.99 with a 2-year extension. This info. was off of AT&T Web site.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts

very interested! New service for me starts next month after my birthday and I am caught between AT&T or Tmobile. Please post price!

This phone is ready with any new contract right? I will be a 95% positive chance of purchasing this from you for the right price. Thank you!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.