Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought these a little over a month ago when i was going to do the hatchback stealth box. I have since sold my box and do not have a need for these anymore. The Kicker compvr fits in the stealth box perfectly and has never been used. I only took it out of the box to test fit in the box. I bought it from crutchfield for 90. Since it was purchased from a licensed dealer it comes with a full 1yr warranty. I will provide the buyer with my original invoice for proof of purchase in case they need warranty work from kicker. The sub is DVC with 2 ohms per coil.

The JBL was my first choice for a sub for the box. But didnt fit. The metal surround covering the magnet is a little scuffed up from trying to fit the sub in the box and the fiberglass rubbing against it. It has never been powered up and is literally brand new from that aspect. I purchased a riser to attempt to get the JBL to fit in the stealth box, but it arrived after i sold the box. If your going to be using this sub with a stealth box ill throw in the riser. With the riser you should be able to make it fit in the box, but i can not guarantee anything. The sub is 4ohm.

Prices:

Kicker: 70$ Shipped
--SOLD
JBL: 50$ Shipped

Pm me with questions.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
damnit i want the kicker, but i gotta get rid of my other kickers b4 i can get that one!!!! SOB i hope someone buys mine b4 you sell this, if so ill pm you and take it!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts