Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a like new Kenwood DPX302 cd/mp3. It is both xm/sirius ready, front audio/aux input, plays cds, cd-r, cd-rw, mp3, basically all popular format cds. 50x4 power rating,two rca outputs, cd changer controls. It's wired for a Mazda 3 with bose right now and comes with the install kit. It would literally take 5 minutes to install this radio into your car, it's ready to go. The only bad thing right now is that I'm trying to locate the peice of trim that fits between the headunit and the dash kit. Like with all my other stuff I don't really want to sell but I have to get rid of some toys to pay for my wedding.

It retailed for $249.00 when I purchased it.

ASKING $60.00 plus shipping. It's a really nice radio for cheap!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
About 6 months old. I picked it up from best buy along with some subs/amp. I decided that I liked my hatch space better than having the subs back there so I removed everything and put the factory stuff back in. There are no defects what so ever with it, it's basically brand new. It was really easy to install and you can use the factory mounting hardware to install it so it's a breeze. Just pull the cage off of the OEM radio by removing the four screws that hold the face on the oem radio, slide the cage over the kenwood unit, use two of the oem screws to secure the cage to the side of the radio and it's ready to go.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I don't have any pics of it installed. It's been removed for a while and I never took any while it was in there. Yes, the install kit,wiring, all that's included. The only thing missing is the trim ring for the install kit. I should have it around here somewhere, I just have to track it down.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote author=newjerseydv link=topic=150183.msg3234837#msg3234837 date=1247942873]
if you find that piece consider it sold
[/quote] Yep I found the trim peice, but I sold it this morning.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
$OLD!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.