Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I traded in my 3, then traded in the ford i bought after it, and now bought an Acura TL which cant use any of the aftermarket stuff i was using. Im selling my headunit and extras. Not looking to separate anything right now. You get......

-Kenwood DNX8120
-Ipod cable
-Sirius adapter (needs antenna)
-License plate rearview cam

The only thing you need to get is the harness to connect the unit to your car.

The unit has bluetooth built in so there is no adapter needed for that and the mic is included in the box. The unit worked perfectly for me with no issues and needs a good home. It is actually still covered under Kenwoods warranty until october. I'm setting the price at $600. Feel free to pm me with offers though.

Btw dash kit is for sale. http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=172657

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the vids. It is an awesome unit and i wish i could keep it. I just don't want to go through the hassle and cost of custom installing one into my Acura. The stock navi is ok, but that was one con I had to get over when deciding what car to buy.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
[quote author=theaop link=topic=175599.msg3728637#msg3728637 date=1279175664]
How does one mount the led screen with an aftermarket radio? I hate that empty pocket....

[/quote]the metra kit usually comes with a bracket so you can mount the oem led screen like this, this was off my ms3

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT IT!!!!!!

Where is this bracket???? I had mine installed by bullfeathers in delaware.......... sooo idk what kit they used but they said it was "Impossible"....

Bullshit!!! can you pm me the link to that bracket?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Is this stuff still for sale??? Please PM if so. Interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts