Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to put a new back window in... so to avoid having to do that again i am selling one of my 13w7's. They're a few months old, and only being pushed by one amp so they haven't been pushed to their limits. They're in perfect condition, no scratches, etc. seen here:

I am asking $350 plus shipping for the speaker

I am also selling my diamond audio 10" d6 DVC 4ohm Subwoofer.

It comes in a box, in a box mounted to the piece that fits perfectly in a mazda3 hatch, or just the sub itself. Your choice.

I am asking $100 for the sub plus shipping, or $125 for the sub in box and on the piece of wood picked up.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
2 13w7s ? (actually 13.5 right?) what the hell where you thinking???????????

im going to call my roommate... he likes to out-do me and i have a 12w6, i dont think he will go for it because of a custom box he getting made

good luck with sale...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got a really good deal on them... plus i wasn't thinking lol. And yea i'm pretty sure they're 13.5"

please let me know if he's interested i'd love to get rid of one. Also, the Enclosure is a custom made enclosure for an extended cab s10, minus the feet which i have in my garage. Ultimate Audio charged $1500 to have the box made... So if anyone on here has an s10 and wants to make it explode let me know. DEFINITELY pickup only on that. The box with both subs weighs 350lbs. My car looks like some redneck's truck who doesnt know how to lift it properly. It bulldogs like a champ.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:closed:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.