Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my authentic JDM Axela Door Sills. I bought them originally for $120 USD + shipping from Japan as gray coloured sills. Then I used Krylon Fusion (Satin Black) to paint them black to match our black interior. There are over 10 coats on both sills and I took my sweet time doing it too, to allow each coat to dry. They are about 6 months old. Reason for selling, I got a set of the light up sills for Christmas and I want to change it up.

SOLD!

-Part number #BP4S-68-720
-Imported directly from Japan.
-Authentic JDM/OEM accessory in Japan for Mazda Axela (Mazda3)
-Plug & Play - Direct replacements for OEM door sills (Install takes 1 min each side)
-Never seen winter use (removed back in October before winter started).
-Fits both hatch and sedan.

Here are a few pics of them.

Here is a comparison pic of them beside the OEM door sill. As you can see, the paint is a great match.

And of course, pics of them on my car.

Red.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Re: FS: JDM/OEM Authentic Mazda Axela Door Sills

..sooo tempting. However i am resisting. LOL
You shouldn't have a prob selling these. If for whatever reason you still have these in a month's time. Shoot me a pm and I will scoop them up.

Im in canada, so it won't have to cross the border :)

·
Registered
10,276 Posts

those are beautiful but they're just not at the top of my list of "must-haves". damn, hope you sell them to a good home.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts

CRAP.. These were on my list to buy.. If I just didnt order a Audio Link 5 minutes ago!!! DAMN!!!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts

Where did you get those door switch covers???? Those are Hawt!!

~Saint

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

[quote author=funky techician link=topic=65562.msg1123256#msg1123256 date=1167323564]
will they fit a 4 door?
[/quote]

Yes, they fit both the sedan and hatch. Install takes 1 min to pop off the OEM door sill and put on this one.

Saint: I got the door switch covers as a Christmas gift last year from my brother. Its a genuine OEM part so you can get em from anyone of our sponsors here.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

[quote author=funky techician link=topic=65562.msg1123305#msg1123305 date=1167325779]
I'll be in touch man, I'm waiting to get paid again on the 1st and then see where I stand :cheers:
[/quote]

Haha, cool man. Hope you enjoy the RX8 rims. :D

·
Registered
4,344 Posts

Interested as well.......gotta check out the budget.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

sigh, if you are not you, I would take them off you LOL, but good luck on the sale good price since black ones are going for 160 Canadian I think on japan parts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

[quote author=jdanielsg link=topic=65562.msg1123941#msg1123941 date=1167355693]
sigh, if you are not you, I would take them off you LOL, but good luck on the sale good price since black ones are going for 160 Canadian I think on japan parts
[/quote]

Meh, I feel the same way. I wouldn't sell it to you either because you'd complain about them not making toast or something. No one can make you happy, but as always I appreciate the thread crap from you. :D

Yup the black ones go for $160 CDN. But I guess a scholar like you forgot about the shipping costs from Japan to North American...especially at Japanparts shipping rates.

Red.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

[quote author=RedRaptor link=topic=65562.msg1124237#msg1124237 date=1167369564]
[quote author=jdanielsg link=topic=65562.msg1123941#msg1123941 date=1167355693]
[/quote]

Meh, I feel the same way. I wouldn't sell it to you either because you'd complain about them not making toast or something. No one can make you happy, but as always I appreciate the thread crap from you. :D

Yup the black ones go for $160 CDN. But I guess a scholar like you forgot about the shipping costs from Japan to North American...especially at Japanparts shipping rates.

Red.

[/quote]

btw me saying the black ones go for 160 is trying to say that urs is a good buy LOL not otherwise.......

·
Registered
4,100 Posts

[quote author=ZoominPoet link=topic=65562.msg1126718#msg1126718 date=1167537063]
Too bad it is not a set of 4...
[/quote]

good catch, however i dont care about the back seats :p

I am about to spend 2500 on my HU setup. So cash is strapped. However like I said, if these are still around in Jan, I willl pick em up.
I might actually get my friend in ontario to pick em up for me if you don't mind? I eventually will fly to toronto next year anyways.

Someone buy these already! Save me money! lol

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

[quote author=bossboy link=topic=65562.msg1126906#msg1126906 date=1167563548]
However like I said, if these are still around in Jan, I willl pick em up.
I might actually get my friend in ontario to pick em up for me if you don't mind? I eventually will fly to toronto next year anyways.
[/quote]

Not a problem, I am located in Toronto and local pick up wouldn't be a problem at all. :D

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

[quote author=bluntman link=topic=65562.msg1138582#msg1138582 date=1168267483]
RR, say it ain't so!!!
[/quote]
:D I know...I really like them but just trying something new with the lighted ones.

Okay...no one wants them for $90 USD. How about $80 USD + shipping. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Re: FS: JDM/OEM Authentic Mazda Axela Door Sills - *LOWERED PRICE*

r they still for sale?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts