Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this '08 Cosmic Blue Mazdaspeed3 GT in August of '08 to replace my '02 WRX. This was a wonderful car to own, but I'd rather have a beater car for now and put the money from this sale in the bank so me and my wife can plan a better future. I'm the second owner with TITLE IN HAND; original owner purchased this in January of '08 and then traded it in for a Nissan Frontier in July. I purchased it with 9K miles on it. I've put just under 4K miles in a little under six months - current mileage is a little under 14K but will be driven daily. Aside from a couple of curb rashes (see pics) on two rims, the car is in immaculate condition inside and out. I steamed cleaned the interior and have washed the car regularly (just waxed also). Original owner was the culprit of the rashes. If you want that fixed, I can have a local shop fix it for $100. The original owner didn't rotate the tires so you can see which ones are worn more. I've since rotated them and there's plenty of tread left on the front tires now - the rear ones have a good amount of tread left, too. Oil was changed when the mileage was 11,283 at the dealership and the air filter was switched out just before I purchased it. Only some minor mods and accessories are on the car. I'll take them off before sale unless buyer wants them included - which then I'll charge slightly extra depending on the items you want. I'm not parting out with the items yet so DO NOT ASK. Please PM me or post here if you have any questions or would like me to take additional pics.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Re: FS in FL: '08 Mazdaspeed3 GT $19500 OBO

omg if some1 buys my car i'll take this!!!!
what a stock beauty!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Re: FS in FL: '08 Mazdaspeed3 GT $19500 OBO

yeah, this is one beautiful car. i can really admire how immaculate it is. i thought i was anal, that thing is clean! :eek:

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: FS in FL: '08 Mazdaspeed3 GT $19,500 OBO

Doesn't look like there's much interest so I'll hold on to her for the time being and keep moddin'. Or I'll entertain offers...

·
Registered
316 Posts

you interested in a 08 mazda 3!? Real Gas Saver ;)
let me know we could work something out!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

[quote author=Franconemo link=topic=135700.msg2930063#msg2930063 date=1234390204]
you interested in a 08 mazda 3!? Real Gas Saver ;)
let me know we could work something out!
[/quote]

Not interested in a trade, but have you sold your yet?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: FS in FL: '08 Mazdaspeed3 GT $19,000 OBO

Price lowered and oil filter conversion installed w/Fumoto Valve and 5W-30 Pennzoil Platinum. Will entertain reasonable offers :)

·
Registered
48 Posts

Bump, good luck with the sale! Great car

·
Registered
10 Posts

Let me know if you decide to sell the wheels and tires seperately...I am in Jacksonville, so could come pick them up. Thanks.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

[quote author=mazdadan link=topic=135700.msg2985092#msg2985092 date=1236688048]
Let me know if you decide to sell the wheels and tires seperately...I am in Jacksonville, so could come pick them up. Thanks.
[/quote]

Right now, I'm rolling on the RX-8 Shinkas I bought. If I decide to keep the car, then I'll probably sell the stock wheels with tires and TPMS.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: FS in FL: '08 Mazdaspeed3 GT $17,500 OBO

Lowered price to $17,500 OBO. Car has a little over 26K miles now. Car is still in fantastic shape inside and out. If you're interested, please PM me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts