Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im selling my Icon Motorhead jacket. I bought this jacket before I bought my bike. I thought I was going to be buying a black bike but at the last minute I decided to go with green. I have never ridden with this jacket. It has only been test fitted. No scratches or marks of any kind. Free shipping to any of the lower 48. Size is a MEDIUM

Still in original protective plastic:

If anyone wants more pictures just let me know and I will be more than happy to take them.

Icon Motorhead Jacket

Classic styling with technical details make the Motorhead jacket a versatile performer. Exclusive Icon “straight cut” fit with broad shoulders, generous body, and ample sleeve length, make the Motorhead comfortable in any riding position. Constructed of premium quality 1.2--1.4mm cowhide leather with a fully insulated, removable liner, this jacket quickly adjusts to any riding condition. Internal CE armor and six adjustable vents complete the package.

■Durable 1.2-1.4mm leather chassis
■No restriction collarless neck
■Zippered shoulder intakes offer ultimate climate control
■Dual purpose chest pocket vents offer storage and or cooling
■Insulated removable liner to adjust for riding conditions
■Waist expansion vents allow you to adjust jacket to your size
■Drop tail pattern keeps jacket from riding up while on your bike
■Micro perforated leather arms provide cooling

Jacket retails for $380. Im asking $260 + Free Shipping (to lower 48 states)

For more information and reviews check out this link: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/39/190/ITEM/Icon-Motorhead-Jacket.aspx

PM me if you are interested or need more information. Thanks - LazyJoeJr

1 - 1 of 1 Posts