Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Jackson soloist SL2 that I'd like to part with if anyone's interested.

Absinthe Green Frost
Abalone Inlays
Ebony Board
Binding
Reverse Head Stock
JB and Jazz pickups
Matching G&G Green Case
Made in USA
One Owner (me)
Never Gigged.

I got the guitar and the case for $2300, but I'm willing to let it go for $1650 shipped, or $1500 pickup. $1500 shipped or $1400 local pickup. Negotiable. Willing to meet somewhere public for the exchange - within 100 miles.

There is a small crack in the clearcoat near the nut. The guitar shipped in the winter with the strings on it, and I opened the case without allowing enough time for the temp to adjust, which is what I think caused the crack. I took the guitar to a fender licensed tech who assured me that the crack is only in the clearcoat, but, whomever buys the guitar is free to take it to their own tech upon recipt, and I'll accept a return if they determine that it's more than clearcoat / paint. Return available for 14 days from the day the buyer receives it.

Sorry for the crappy pics, I'm not a photographer, lol. I have more pics available upon request.

EDIT: The first pic shows a different bridge pickup in there... I was experimenting with other pickups at one point, but both original green pickups are there now.

This is a pretty awesome deal on this guitar. If you know someone who's in the market please pass this on.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts