Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This piece was a great help to me in my car. It is a Griffin iPod/iPhone controller/charger. You plug the main piece into the cigarette lighter and then plug the aux line from the input in your vehicle to the opening on the side of the main piece. Then connect your iPod and you're all set. I used my iPhone to listen to music, and not having physical keys can make changing songs while driving dangerous. With this, it gave me physical buttons (Go Back, Play/Pause, Skip Forward) to press so I could keep my eyes on the road. This will also keep your device charged for long road trips. Will work with any vehicle that has a line-in and any iPod (except shuffle) and iPhone.
$20 SHIPPED

Let me know if you have any questions about this. I have it listed elsewhere as well, so if you want it, don't hesitate!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Apple Macbook, TomTom GPS, Ford Fusion Head Unit, Ipod Charger/Controlle

[quote author=travis64 link=topic=138617.msg2987267#msg2987267 date=1236756648]
specs on macbook?2.0?

good price
[/quote]
What specs specifically are you looking for?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FS: Apple Macbook, TomTom GPS, Ford Fusion Head Unit, Ipod Charger/Controlle

For the GPS and the ipod controller yes, but not for the laptop.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: FS: Apple Macbook, TomTom GPS, Ford Fusion Head Unit, Ipod Charger/Controller

I'll Take The Navi Then.
Do You Know If The Mount Fits On A Mazda3? Civic 8th Gen?
PM Me Payment Info Too. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Re: FS: Apple Macbook, Ford Fusion Head Unit, Ipod Charger/Controller

dibs on the macbook, let me know how much is shipping to 94546, and i dont need the new battery.

edit: can you take off the red sticker?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts