Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided I'm going to sell some of my old golf clubs, and I figured I'd give the members here first dibs before I post them on ebay.

Callaway X20 Iron Set 3-PW $550 + Shipping
These are std. lie and loft, with midsized Golf Pride grips. They Have Dynamic Golf Steel Shafts. I used them for 2 summers, and they're in good shape, with standard wear. The 3 iron was never hit, and has the standard grip on it.

Mizuno MP-T Raw Wedges $70 Shipped.
They are 56.10 and 60.08, which means they're 56* with a 10 bounce and 60* with an 8 bounce. They're also fully oxidized and put excellent spin on the ball. They have Dynamic Gold Shafts and standard grips, which are in good condition.

Taylor Made R580 $50 Shipped.
This is a 10.5* driver with a decent amount of wear. There are some sky marks on the top of the club, but nothing that will affect playability. There is a regular flex Re-ax shaft with a standard grip in good condition, head cover included.

Ping Zing g5i putter $60 Shipped
35", no head cover, great feeling putter.

·
Registered
36,000 Posts
Im gonna guess and say its regular. Usually the X20 Tours come with the S300 and the regular X20s with R300. Also, bump for Ping putters.. IMO theyre the next best thing after Scotty Cameron and Odyssey (which are quite a bit more expensive).

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually the irons are tour shafts. they're stiff flex steel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts