Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 3071R!

Garrett GT3071R turbo with ATP proprietary exhaust housing and internal wastegate all ready to bolt up to Mazdaspeed3 exhaust manifold and downpipe. Includes all coolant and oil connections to connect turbo to factory lines. Turbo is efficient up to 22 psi on the MS3 2.3L turbo engine and can produce 450 crank HP as configured with supporting mods and proper tuning. Does not include 3" inlet pipe and 3" downpipe necessary to complete a "kit" in order maximize the turbo. The GT3071R is absolutely the best spooling turbo on the market capable of making 450HP. Highly recommended for a very broad powerband with a lot of "area under the curve".

Retails at $1,579.00

For sale here at $1500.00

p.s. Never used still in box w/ peanuts.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
pwnt

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
still a good deal for a BRAND NEW ONE! Is it simply a bolt on to the downpipe? I understand you need an adapter for the inlet.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Holy crap man!!! That has got to suck!! How was it stolen and everything? Have they found it yet? I need detailed info here man! Good luck with everything!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah its ready to bolt up to a DP. Just needs the turbo inlet adapter thats all. I've literally taken it out of the box 8 times to look at it and put it back lol.. still in the plastic bag its so damn new..

In regards to DROC

Was stolen out of my driveway on my birthday weekend (stolen on the 7th birthday was on the 9th) Police don't seem to give a shit and only people interested in it are insurance only because they dont want to pay it out. thankfully my mods were insured..

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
[quote author=joshj84 link=topic=139051.msg3003239#msg3003239 date=1237429724]
Yeah its ready to bolt up to a DP. Just needs the turbo inlet adapter thats all. I've literally taken it out of the box 8 times to look at it and put it back lol.. still in the plastic bag its so damn new..

In regards to DROC

Was stolen out of my driveway on my birthday weekend (stolen on the 7th birthday was on the 9th) Police don't seem to give a shit and only people interested in it are insurance only because they dont want to pay it out. thankfully my mods were insured..
[/quote]

haha been there done that with cops... they just dont give a shit really about anything when you call and need them it seems. Well hopefully everything works out for ya and they find the people who took it. Any idea who might of done it?

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Unfortunately not... I run a mazda car club in Colorado so combine that with I drive all over the denver area every day (100miles a day usually) my car is known a lot... which seems to have been its undoing.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I want to boost my car but I can't afford a four grand kit. So I'm gona build in steps. I could get this and it will work even though I don't have a speed right?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Man bro that really sucks. Cops don't give a shit period unless something happens to one of their own...

I guess it's time to get a security camera I couldn't image if this happened to me.

GL with the sale though. If I had the money for this baby I would have definitely have taken it off your hands.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts