Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

cell phone pics FTL

good condition, just upgraded, so i dont need it anymore....the 350 has a MP3 player built in along with audible street names (not just turn left/right)....good unti....will come with 12v cord for the car, and suction cup mount.....

only issue i have with it, is not even with the unit, i beleive the issue is on the clip the gps attachs to, sometimes a it doesnt charge when you plug the cord into the back of the clip. So for the past 3 months, ive been pugging the carger into the side of the unit itself instead of the clip....minor issue...the clips are less the $10 online, but i didnt bother replacing it.

more info: http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-n%C3%BCvi-3-5-Inch-Portable-Navigator/dp/B000BKJZ9Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1274478936&sr=8-1

looking to get $70 $50 shipped...willing to deal a little bit.....PM me and we will see what we can do....

·
Registered
419 Posts
That's not a bad deal and someone should pick this up even for use on a motorcycle. I just bought a brand new garmin too and have used the old one on my harley many times and now the old one can stay on my harley. When it was used on my harley I always used the mini USB charger that is located on the side of the Garmin and that works fine there.

The killer was my old garmin was a model 660 and when I bought it brand new many years ago it cost me over $700 at that time. Now the new replacement Garmin 765T does twice as much as the old one yet cost me only about $200 to buy. Go figure...

Anyway, for what you're asking, somebody should definitely grab that one as a spare even as I mentioned. By the way, waypoints (if you have allot stored) can be transferred from an old unit to a new one.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=Rodeo link=topic=173234.msg3668403#msg3668403 date=1274529544]
That's not a bad deal and someone should pick this up even for use on a motorcycle. I just bought a brand new garmin too and have used the old one on my harley many times and now the old one can stay on my harley. When it was used on my harley I always used the mini USB charger that is located on the side of the Garmin and that works fine there.

The killer was my old garmin was a model 660 and when I bought it brand new many years ago it cost me over $700 at that time. Now the new replacement Garmin 765T does twice as much as the old one yet cost me only about $200 to buy. Go figure...

Anyway, for what you're asking, somebody should definitely grab that one as a spare even as I mentioned. By the way, waypoints (if you have allot stored) can be transferred from an old unit to a new one.
[/quote]

appreciate the post man....yea its a great little unit...not as lightning fast as some of the other unit, but hasnt failed me yet.....and as i said im open to offers...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.