Mazda3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Gaming Computer (lots of pics) will trade for some 3 parts

5K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  danielj 
#1 ·
One of my gaming computers I built for someone who seems to have disappeared. Took a week to build and just been holding it for a month now. so I need to sell it to make what he still needs to pay on it.

Most of the parts are new and he told me to make it VERY green so I did. Its extremely green in a dark room. I got almost all the parts from newegg. The Motherboard, CPU and ram are from a computer of my own that I rebuilt. Nothing wrong with them, just wanted something faster. This computer is very impressive for what it is. Surprised me. If you are into playing PC games this is a great computer. and if you need more just get yourself a nice 16x PCI-E card and slap that in this and you can play just about anything. But the onbored video can play a lot of games I didn't think it would. Tested with FEAR and it really worked great. Its got a GeForce 6100 onboard. When I build a computer I built them to last without needing to be fiddled with. Just use them.

I have all the boxes for all the parts still too.

the parts list
All fans new, replaced rear with green low noise 120mm green led and put a 80mm green on the side moving the other 80mm green one that came with the case to the side as an exhaust for the HDDs. I rewired the fans to all run at 12v and to hide the wires and sleeved them in UV green flex sleeve.

The Power Supply is a X-Connect 500W ATX thats black chrome with UV Green windows and cables

new - The case is a RAIDMAX SMILODON Extreme Black ATX-612WEBP 1.0mm SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Foldout Motherboard tray. I use nothing but Raidmax cases. I never used this one till I built this and now I have the same case for my own computer. Is a very strong case, no buzzing or loose panels and I really like the fold down sides.

new - Motherboard is an Asrock K8NF4G-SATA2. Very hard to find new. This is a Micro ATX board. and better then list all the stuff on it, heres a link http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157084

Ram is 2GB of CORSAIR XMS 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) TwinX Matched Dual Channel Kit

new - CPU cooler is a ZALMAN CNPS7000B-AlCu LED 2 Ball Cooling Fan. works great and its one of the best out there for the 754 CPUs without going insane.

new- ATN Multifunction Panel w/ Blue LCD & Alarm. not installed in the computer as the computer will need to be used a few weeks first to know what temperatures to set it at. I put these in all the computers I make also as protection. With this you can always keep an eye on your computers temperature.

CPU is a AMD Sempron 3300+ Palermo, runs at just over 2gig. Was in my own computer for just over a year and runs awesome.

new - EXCELSTOR Jupiter Series ESJ8080S 80GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5"

I really don't want to sell something like this on ebay and pay all the fees. This is not a light computer at all.

$500 obo picked up. I can ship if you really want, but I wont be able to include all the other boxes unless you want to pay a lot in shipping. I need the money to poor into my 3 :lol:

See less See more
#2 ·
Ill do a trade if anyone can get some oem power window, lock and mirror parts. Im looking for it all or any parts at this point. I don't have any yards around me worth $hit. the mazda 3 is to good for them.

or hell, just let me know if you can even help me get some of the parts and Ill pay cash if you don't need a computer.

#8 ·
Sorry but this is HARDLY a gaming computer. It's basically the equivalent of saying a Civic with green underbody glow is a sports car.

Bump for a decent low end budget computer, but let's not kid ourselves here. It's fine for browsing and emails, but it won't run any recent game at any decent video quality very well regardless if what videocard you throw in here because of the huge bottlenecks in the system.

#11 ·
[quote author=StUpId8000 link=topic=144366.msg3127132#msg3127132 date=1242495509]
well it played FEAR 1 maxed out with just the onborad. so guess it can play something.
[/quote]
I wouldn't call a 4 year old game recent.

#12 ·
[quote author=recursive link=topic=144366.msg3127553#msg3127553 date=1242517692]
[quote author=StUpId8000 link=topic=144366.msg3127132#msg3127132 date=1242495509]
well it played FEAR 1 maxed out with just the onborad. so guess it can play something.
[/quote]
[/quote]

If you have an issue with what someone is selling, please keep it to pm's. This is not the place to debate.

Thank you.

#13 ·
[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=144366.msg3127558#msg3127558 date=1242517827]
[quote author=recursive link=topic=144366.msg3127553#msg3127553 date=1242517692]
[/quote]
[/quote]

If you have an issue with what someone is selling, please keep it to pm's. This is not the place to debate.

Thank you.
[/quote]
I have no qualms with what the OP is selling, I've said before that this is a decent casual use computer. I just want people who might be interested to understand that an old single core low budget sempron processor and ancient DDR ram is most definitely NOT a gaming machine and throwing in a pci-e vidcard is not going to make it any better.

Sure, it MIGHT be able to run a 4 year old game on nearly 4 YEAR OLD onboard video with all graphics on high, but it would have to be on a low resolution and the framerates would still border on being nearly unplayable. In all honesty, you can build a better machine for the same amount of money if you reused hard drives and/or optical drives. I'm done with this thread. I'm just trying to be informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.