Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm moving soon and need to finish a project car I have in the garage. Therefore, I'm going to be having a kind of spring cleaning extravaganza on here. First up is my game collection :).

The regular gameboy still works but had a battery leak at least a decade ago. The gameboy color was covered in stickers by my older brother :\. The disc games are always kept in sleeves.

Everything in the picture below for $35 + $15 shipping = $50.

The gameboy sp is in perfect condition. That thing on the screen is a piece of dust.
Everything in the picture below for $60 + $15 shipping = $75.

Everything in the picture below for $15 shipping. The gamecom was a failed system, but it still has solitaire and stuff. I just want it gone. There is a sticker on the back for Ben and Jerry's... I used to be fat :(.

Everything in the pictures below for $80 + $20 shipping = $100. It also has the gameboy player accessory.

Everything in the picture below for $35 + $15 shipping = $50. The thing on the bottom of the PSOne is a battery pack. I'm not sure if it still works. Therefore, the price does not include it.

Everything in the picture below for $60 + $15 shipping = $75. Many of the games below were never played and 3 have never been opened.

Of course I have the name and date thing.

You guys can nickle and dime me if you want. The worst that can happen is a rejection of your price.

--Puffy

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
would you be willing to sell the 2 wavebirds separately

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You responded pretty quickly. I really want to sell things as lots so I don't end up with odds and ends. Lets give it a little more time before we try to break things up.

You are first in line for those if the lot doesn't go.

--Puffy

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is Pokemon Emerald :). Leafgreen was more like the originals with updated graphics. Emerald has some new stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts