·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Any pictures of them on the car?

Wish it was a complete set but I am dying for rims its not even fair, my birthday is in almost 2 weeks and I am just asking for money so this would be nice haha

they would have to be shipped, estimate to 34683?

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
[quote author=Phantom3 link=topic=140167.msg3021909#msg3021909 date=1238187918]
Any pictures of them on the car?

Wish it was a complete set but I am dying for rims its not even fair, my birthday is in almost 2 weeks and I am just asking for money so this would be nice haha

they would have to be shipped, estimate to 34683?
[/quote]

OMG DO IT. These would look SO good on your car.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
I just saw some pictures on other cars and imagined them on mine and I must say im drooling. I do want these but getting the 4th rims is a concern for me. Depending on how my birthday goes and if I get actual money and not gift cards will ultimately be my decision maker. So If they are still around and I have the money its something I can see myself getting immediately. I love Rays and ALWAYS wanted a set. They are my favorite rims for sure and I always imagined just saying, yea their rays =)

I figure I could always get the 4th rim at my next bonus check as well as maybe 2 tires haha

I will be keeping an eye on this sale thats for sure

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its posted up on a few other sites and the more I look at them the more I want to keep them, but you would have to get 4 new tires as the ones on there are 40's so it might mess up your speedo a tad. Hub rings and maybe lugs. I'm having trouble locating the rays lugs I had.

·
Registered
254 Posts
if these are still available friday i may take them. its only a 20 minte drive for me too

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
[quote author=Grumpyjap link=topic=140167.msg3021991#msg3021991 date=1238189897]
Its posted up on a few other sites and the more I look at them the more I want to keep them, but you would have to get 4 new tires as the ones on there are 40's so it might mess up your speedo a tad. Hub rings and maybe lugs. I'm having trouble locating the rays lugs I had.
[/quote]

they wont mess up ur speedo...there 225/40...the diameter is the same as 205/50/17
but since u drive a speed..im not sure..

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Hey Storm, please don't bump your thread unless you have a price update or other imperative information. :)

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
I keep drooling and thinking about these rims. I have been looking religiously on a 4th wheel but no luck. I pray I have a good birthday :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The 2 sites I listed said they had the this size in stock when I called. G-games will also make these on order, but it would cost you an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[quote author=Ghost Rider link=topic=140167.msg3022327#msg3022327 date=1238204533]
if these are still available friday i may take them. its only a 20 minte drive for me too
[/quote]
Its past Friday..you want them?

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
If you wish to edit the OP, change the price or status, obviously you're welcome to. Otherwise, please do not bump your own FS thread.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
The size on the inside of the wheel shows 18x7... You are advertising them as 18x7.5... Unless after the wheel size means something, I'm convinced that they are 18x7.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.