Mazda3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an F2 header for sale. Been on the car for about 2 weeks. Works good and you can def feel it pull around 5k in 1st and 2nd. I am selling because my upstream o2 seized up in my stock header and no one has them in stock. car is ideling funny with just a plug in the o2 spot. So I am asking $200shipped. I paid $250 for it.

Also anyone with a MS3 CBE that is wanting to trade let me know!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
If this isn't sold by next thursday or friday, I'll more be than happy to take this off your hands.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
only thing you would need is a new gasket. header is in good condition. Flexpipe has small rust spots already but it didnt come with any finishing coat on it. header itself is still shiny chrome color finish, no chips cracks or rust on it.

Issue with o2 is that my upstream would not come off my stock header. so I am running with only one o2 and my computer is having a hard time idleing the car that way. You can hear and feel the difference especially in the upper RPMs. If you are interested payment can be sent to [email protected].

First payment takes it!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
try using alot w2 (soak for about 15-20 mins), o2 socket (borrow one from autozone), and a cheater bar... if not g/l with the sale!

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
Ya, mazda has a hell of a way with cross threading there o2 sensor.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Once you get the o2 sensor out, try Amazon for a replacement. I was looking on there recently because I thought I had to replace my downstream o2 sensor, but it seems to be ok now. They have em there though... not sure about the upstream one, but I don't see why not. Just get the item number and check it out! Good luck! Seems a shame to get rid of the header because of that.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
it won't snap... :lol: many of us have removed it... we're just saying give a shot and if it doesn't work you can return the tools for your money back... 2006 primary o2 sensor are a b-otch to find...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote author=bkngo link=topic=138095.msg3005107#msg3005107 date=1237499577]
it won't snap... :lol: many of us have removed it... we're just saying give a shot and if it doesn't work you can return the tools for your money back... 2006 primary o2 sensor are a b-otch to find...
[/quote]

lol "it wont snap"

It DID SNAP! IN 2!

And 07 is even harder to find. As in Advanced, Autozone,Pep Boys,Murrys,Dealers. No one has them, and the one place online had Beck/Arnalds one but it is a down stream plug on an upstream o2 so it wont work either! That is Y I am selling it.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Mine came off, I just sprayed some wd-40 let it soak for about 10mins.
It was tough at 1st but I kept going counterclock wise/clock wise agian.
That way it would help get the carbon off the threads.
It worked! didn't even strip it, and my car is an 05

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
at this point I'd rather go back to stock then risk stripping it. cause then I'm in the same issue I have now cause I can't get a new one.

so imma just sell for the 200 shipped. any takers?

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
[quote author=Wildisme02 link=topic=138095.msg3026118#msg3026118 date=1238394194]
no I'm near chicago. this header is no longer for sale. it is taking to long so I will sell locally. mods please lock this thread. thank you
[/quote]

awwww :(

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
[quote author=Wildisme02 link=topic=138095.msg3026118#msg3026118 date=1238394194]
no I'm near chicago. this header is no longer for sale. it is taking to long so I will sell locally. mods please lock this thread. thank you
[/quote]

:locked:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.