Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a mint set of 18" wheels that I bought probably 14 months ago and I highly doubt the wheels and tires have 4k miles on them. The tires are 225/40/18 Hankook tires. They are a tier or two up from the cheapest tires edgeracing offers with their wheel and tire package. The wheels are hyper black in color!! I'm looking for $750 shipped OBO. If paying with paypal add 3% paypal fee. I paid $1100 for this wheel and tire combo and these wheels are just as good as new. These haven't been on my car since August and I had them on from February to August 2008. Before that they were on September to November I would believe.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ET 45

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on guys these wheels are mint!! Lets make a deal!

·
Registered
601 Posts
moderately interested .... more info on tires? e.g. model so i can do a little research. also interested in more pics of wheels .... curb rash, etc? thanks.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's more pics per request. The wheels are mint and have no rash on them. The tires are Hankook Radial somethings. I took pics of what the tires are below. The wheels are kinda loud below 40 mph, but it's nothing turning on the stereo can't fix. The tires handled well for what I used them for, but my impressions may differ from someone elses.

·
Registered
425 Posts
STOP! GO AWAY!
make everyone selling nice rims that i want go away!
not yet! cant afford yet! not until spring! :lol:

btw, why is this in general buy/sell?
bump :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
sadly i must decline on this offer. the wheels are great, but the tires are a little to winter-unfriendly for me. and i just dropped a lot money on some guitar gear. maybe next summer?

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's ok.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The price includes the price to be shipped.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Oh man, where were you 6 months ago when I bought my 5zigens? These were actually my first choice... free bump for awesome wheels at a great price.

·
Registered
173 Posts
do these come with TPMS? Are you interested in a trade for 17" snowflakes +cash?

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No TPMS and I'm not interested in stock wheels. I have stock 16's that are doing me well. Thanks for the offer though. :lol:

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mods please lock.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:locked:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.