Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E-flite Blade SR (the full-size SR with CCPM; not the 120 SR or mSR) for sale. Flew it for four 3-minute flights. Had a blade-strike incident near the end of the third flight, which resulted in visible damage to the main rotor blades, spindle shaft, and main gear. I replaced all of those and the main shaft (just for good measure) and flew it again. Since it's a little big for my garage, I just hovered it and drifted forward, back, left, right, and did a few pirouettes.

For more detail on the crash, I was hover-taxiing/skidding across the garage floor (like an air hockey puck on a table), when the heli drifted into the support column in the garage. The heli wasn't actually "flying" when it crashed, so it's not like it fell like a rock from up really high or anything.

Since the replacement rotors did not have tracking tape on them, I colored some on with permanent marker then weighed the blades to be sure that they were still the same. The blade with the red tracking stripe has a light scratch on the bottom edge that I just noticed while photographing the heli. I'm not sure where this came from since I didn't have another blade strike, but the blades both weigh the same and track smoothly regardless. New rotor blades can be purchased for around $13 if necessary.

This deal includes everything that the heli originally came with (2.4gHz transmitter, heli itself, tool kit, OEM battery, battery charger, charger power supply, and manual book) as well as a few spare parts (unopened hardware pack, spare spindle shaft, spare main shaft, small pack of shims & O-rings).

I'm looking for around $225 $170 $150 OBO. The drastic price reduction is because I haven't actually "flown" it post-crash, so I'm not exactly sure what adjustments are needed to make it actually fly straight (that is, if it doesn't fly straight to begin with, I don't know if it does). I'm open to offers, so please feel free to shoot me anything reasonable. Please, NO TRADES. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: E-Flite Blade SR RTF Heli with 4 Batteries & Spare Parts

:bump:

$170 OBO

It's been boxed up since December. I'm selling it to get an mSR or mCP, but I'd like to sell this first (even if I have to miss out on a sale at the local hobby shop).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts