Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Draxas header... with flex pipe. It's currently off the car now, the pics shown are still on the car but I can take pics of them if you guys want me to... not that it matters. Nothing is wrong with them, selling them because I am putting everything back to stock and selling the stuff that's currently off the car.

Oh, remember... Draxas stopped selling these now...

$ 275 shipped OBO. Let me know... thanks.

·
Registered
35,160 Posts
there is 2 versions. the 1st version had some interference problem

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
i think this is a v1.

the problem was only with sedans, if i'm not mistaken, and didn't matter at all if you had a stiffened engine mount.

·
Registered
61 Posts
[quote author=tigermack link=topic=69053.msg1196354#msg1196354 date=1170994092]
I am selling my Draxas header... Oh, remember... Draxas stopped selling these now...
[/quote]

Draxas shop look inactive for months now... What happened? Any info?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i very interseted but do notn have the money rihgt now and wont have it till the middle of march so if you stillhave it them i owuld be willing to pay 250 for it if you still have it then thanks and can i get some pics with it off the car

·
Registered
26,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote author=stratoracer link=topic=69053.msg1211273#msg1211273 date=1171603385]
i very interseted but do notn have the money rihgt now and wont have it till the middle of march so if you stillhave it them i owuld be willing to pay 250 for it if you still have it then thanks and can i get some pics with it off the car
[/quote]

I will take more pics later when I get home... or if I remember to this weekend. Someone is interested now... who is willing to pay soon most likely... I will let you know.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ship to canada same price?

·
Registered
28 Posts
what kind of payment you accept? money order?

·
Registered
28 Posts
the money order from post office

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
this is sold to me pending tigermack's response?...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.