Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the 3 hatch is being traded for a MS6 so here are parts I need to get rid of cheap. PM me if you are interested. I take Paypal and will ship ASAP!

Here's the Prices and Pics:

SOLD Mazdaspeed Camber links- 125.00 + 10.00 Shipping

SOLD Mazdaspeed Shocks- Front and Rear set 175.00 + 25.00 Shipping

SOLD Eibach Pro-Kit- 100.00 + 20.00 Shipping

SOLD AEM CAI with filter- 75.00 + 10.00 Shipping

SOLD Custom aluminum footrest dead pedal- 15.00 + Free Shipping

Mazda Accessories all-weather hatch cargo mat- 40.00 + 10.00 Shipping

Never Used GOLD H7 Headlight bulbs- 10.00 + Free Shipping

JDM Axela Trunk badge and SP23 Door badges- 20.00 for all + Free Shipping

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for thw quick responses. The springs, shock, and camber links have been sold.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just got my hatch and that mat could come in handy, but isn't it $50 brand new?

And a noob question, but was is the SP23 badeges? those could be fun too

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
So who got the deadpedal? It appears to be one of my old 1st gen version. To the person that bought dtb4u's deadpedal, email me for an upgrade offer. :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
I, sure as hell, didn't get the AEM intake, even though he offered me first dibs! :x

Great job... :?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry guys, I've been away from the computer for a few days. I got the PMs. I'm getting nervous about getting the badges off without messing up the paint or bending the badge. Anyone know of a good way to remove them, the sticky stuff they came with is on there really good.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[quote author=sok07 link=topic=65832.msg1134333#msg1134333 date=1168010839]
So who got the deadpedal? It appears to be one of my old 1st gen version. To the person that bought dtb4u's deadpedal, email me for an upgrade offer. :D
[/quote]

Having that dead pedal I got from you saved my carpet. My buddy's 3 almost has a hole in the carpet.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
[quote author=dtb4u link=topic=65832.msg1139257#msg1139257 date=1168295212]
Sorry guys, I've been away from the computer for a few days. I got the PMs. I'm getting nervous about getting the badges off without messing up the paint or bending the badge. Anyone know of a good way to remove them, the sticky stuff they came with is on there really good.
[/quote]

Dibs on the bagdes (SP23 ones). ;)

Use a hair dryer to heat the adhesive. Then use dental floss with the ad of your fingers, carefully peel them off. Its easy, 5 min per side.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RedRaptor gets dibbs on the badges. I thought about using a hair drier but I never thought about using dental floss or maybe fishing string to separate the adhesive. They're coming of tonite when I get home! I'll post some pics of them once they're off. Thanks!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm not going to sell the cargo mat for now. I'll be hanging on to the car a bit longer and I want to keep the trunk clean because I'm always carrying stuff around.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts