Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get rid of my laptop so I'm going to post it for $75 less than I have it on craigslist.

I've had this machine for a little over a year now and have not had a single issue with it. It was a replacement for an Inspiron E1705 I had that the motherboard died in. This computer has the 9 cell extended battery that I've gotten almost 7 hours out of before. I just re-installed Windows Vista 64Bit, fully updated it, installed all the necessary Adobe products and installed the free version of Avast.

There are some light scratches on the media button bezel, however they don't affect anything.

Specs:
OS - Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 @ 2.80 GHz
RAM - 3 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1067MHz
GPU - ATi HD4570 with 512MB dedicated memory
HDD - 320GB Seagate 16MB Cache @ 7200RPM
Battery - 9 Cell 85Wh
Wireless - Intel Wireless N card
Bluetooth - Yes
Screen - 17.3" Glossy with a native resolution of 1920x1080 - stunning movie quality
Color of top - I believe it's "Midnight Blue"

Price: $475 plus shipping

EDIT: I guess I should put an e-mail address in here, make sure you mention that you saw this on the Mazda3Forums so I don't get anyone mixed up with craigslisters.

E-Mail address - [email protected]

·
Registered
145 Posts
I run a computer repair shop and I just wanted to note for OP that this unit is worth 1200 new and it is a great offer for anyone interested, and that screen is most likely an LED screen. Bump for good item

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.