Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Dashhawk. I am the original owner and has barely been used. It is in excellent condition. Disk that came with the Dashhawk is not included (unless I can find it :)) but the software can be downloaded from the dashhawk website.

$235 Insured and Shipped CONUS. $220 Local Pickup. Paypal preferred. Feedback is in my signature.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I picked the dashhawk with the intention to check boost psi, throttle %, fuel consumption during road trips etc. Also I planned on modding on my own so I wanted to use the dashhawk to trouble shoot just in case.

However, I need to start saving for a wedding (got engaged on Valentines) so modding will be on the back burner. So the philosophy is if I don't use it often, sell it :).

I will be soon be putting up more stuff for sale such as unused Street Unit Rear Motor Mount, Dell XPS 1210, Dell XPS 1330 and much more. I have bought so much stuff I rarely use. So time to sell them so it doesn't go to waste and I can save some money for a wedding in the process.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.