Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Dashhawk. I am the original owner and has barely been used. It is in excellent condition. Disk that came with the Dashhawk is not included (unless I can find it :)) but the software can be downloaded from the dashhawk website.

$235 Insured and Shipped CONUS. $220 Local Pickup. Paypal preferred. Feedback is in my signature.

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's an OBD scanner/logger that can acces and record trouble codes as well as other engine sensor data such as RPMs, speed, fuel consumption, and whatever else it can pull from the car's computer.

Since I assume this can be used on any car, why are you getting rid of it? I'm considering it, but I have a feeling I really don't need it. It might just be something fun to play with for a while before I get tired of it at which point I'll wish I had the 200+ to spend on something else.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I picked the dashhawk with the intention to check boost psi, throttle %, fuel consumption during road trips etc. Also I planned on modding on my own so I wanted to use the dashhawk to trouble shoot just in case.

However, I need to start saving for a wedding (got engaged on Valentines) so modding will be on the back burner. So the philosophy is if I don't use it often, sell it :).

I will be soon be putting up more stuff for sale such as unused Street Unit Rear Motor Mount, Dell XPS 1210, Dell XPS 1330 and much more. I have bought so much stuff I rarely use. So time to sell them so it doesn't go to waste and I can save some money for a wedding in the process.

·
Registered
10,760 Posts
Congrats on the engagement Amante.
I had told my brother about the dashhawk when I first heard about it, I'll ask him if he'd be interested in it.
(then, when he's not paying attention, I'll take it from him and use it in my car)

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
[quote author=nash668 link=topic=137116.msg3045925#msg3045925 date=1239160292]
:popcorn:
[/quote]

And that's how you get to 2700 posts in a year. Do you have any posts with more than 5 words in them? Sorry to jack.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Keep on topic. Thanks.

Also, if you have a concern about the price, PM the seller. Do not address those concerns here. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts