Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Darkwatch Badges for sale. These are the same badges I used as my Center Caps for my Mazda 3 Show Car.

These are a promotional item given out when the video game "Darkwatch' was released last year.

The badge is very detailed. Measures 2 3/8" wide and 3/8" thick. Comes with a locking clasp pin on the back. It is heavy when you hold it. You can feel the quality.

I am selling them for only $15.00 each + actual shipping.

If you would like yours custom painted please add $5.00

Please contact me if you would like a few.Your money will go towards a good cause. I plan to buy a Strut Tower Brace so please help me out.

Here are some pics.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mounting them is not too hard, alot of custom work,you have to shave off the Mazda emblems first, then drill a few holes......

I dont want to give away my secrets,PM me if you want to find out and are willing to buy some badges,I will tell you how to duplicate what I did.

Or I could make the center caps for you for the right price
  :awais:

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am currently making a custom set of 4 centercaps for another member with a Black Mica Hatch.

Does anyone else want centercaps like mine, I can make them for you,let me know and we can work out the details.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone still want a set of these, or I can sell them individually.

Plain or painted, its your choice.

1 Badge = $15 + Shipping
2 Badges = $25+ Shipping ( Saves you $5 )
3 Badges =$35 + shipping ( Saves you $10 )
4 Badges =$45 + shipping ( Saves you $15 )

Set of 4 Custom made into Centercaps = $100-$120 + shipping.
( Contact me through PM for more detailed info on Centercaps )

I was going to hold onto these and sell them when the second game is released, but I need money to repair my car, I got rear-ended, need a new bumper.

So by buying from me, your helping me to fix my car,think of it as a Mazda3forums Charity fundraiser. Either way I would appreciate any and all help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts