Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of RKM coilovers for sale. I'm selling it because it doesn't fit the Mazdaspeed 3. Another forum member (FZmv3) has it and it fits fine on his Mazda3. It drops roughly 1.5" in the front and 1.25" in the rear. Also included are upgraded AWR front endlinks. I paid $875 for the coilovers and $75 for the endlinks.

You can read more about the coilovers here: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=114909.msg2515334#msg2515334

I'm asking for $650 shipped OBO. There are only about 50 miles on the coilovers, and it is in great condition. I prefer local pickup (LA/SD/Southern Cali area), but I'm also willing to ship. Sold as is (I have no guarantee that it will fit the Mz3 because I personally have an MS3).

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to my mechanic, the setup is a tad bit too long for the MS3 and causes some slight knocking noise in the strut area. I also found out that the stock MS3 endlinks don't fit with the setup, which is why I got adjustable upgraded endlinks (apparently the MS3 and MZ3 endlinks are slightly different...the MS3 is about 1.5 inches longer than the MZ3 endlinks).

·
Registered
15 Posts
well, the reason i ask is that apparently these didnt fit properly on MS3 08, but the dabears2k site has no disclaimer about MY distinctions or exclusions, it just says MZ3/MS3.

if anybody has installed these successfully, a lil feedback would be cool :)

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
if your interested in selling the endlinks seperately, pm me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts