Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale in the CONUS is my Canon 40D (10.1 mp, 6.3 FPS, Liveview). The camera body has about 11,000 clicks on it, so plenty of life left in it (40D shutter is rated at 100,000). I am selling this camera as I just picked up a 1DSmIII and already own a 1DmIII. The body is in very good shape. Some very minor scratches on both the top and back LCD, but nothing that shows up when viewing them straight on. The camera was purchased on August 20th, 2007. It was mainly used for the 2007 sports season for the college I shoot for, and then was used as a backup body to my 1DmIII for the 2008 season.

Price is $800 shipped to the CONUS via Paypal echeck. Other paypal add 3%. I will only ship to confirmed Paypal addresses.
I will be listing this on POTN and FM forums, so if you're interested shoot me a PM QUICKLY. I posted my 20D last night and I had it sold within a couple hours on those forums.

Included in the sale are:
-Canon EOS 40D body
-All the goodies that came with the camera, including strap, OEM battery, charger, manuals, warranty card, cap for body, box, cables, and original receipt. I do not have the original software CD's. You can download them from Canon's website
-Canon BG-E2N vertical grip, with box and three of the AA battery adapters (don't know how I ended up with three)
-5X 2GB Sandisk Ultra II Compact Flash cards
-6X Sterlingtek batteries

Full res photos including detail of the LCD available at :LINKY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts