Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling both of these lenses, as I'm purchasing a full frame camera body and they will not work on it. Both of these lenses will only work on the Canon Digital Rebel series or the Canon 20D, 30D, 40D series (the 10D will NOT accept the EF-S mount).

First up- Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5 SOLD Includes the optional Canon EW-83E hood, instruction manual, and US/Canada warranty card that has not been filled out. Body/Glass in excellent condition. Some normal wear/scratches on the exterior of the hood, that's about it.

Second lens is the Canon EF-S 17-55 f/2.8IS. $800 shipped/paypalled to the lower 48. Includes the optional Canon EW-83J hood, original box, instruction manual, and US/Canada warranty card that has not been filled out. There is one small nick in the body, but I believe it was like that from the factory as there is still paint over it (second photo below). There also is some minor dust in the front element, but nothing that is visible in images. The last photo below shows this at the angle in which it was visibly the worst. There are 17-55 owners with a lot more dust in the front element that still claim it has absolutely no impact on image quality. This lens is pretty easy to take the front glass off and clean the interior if it really bothers you.

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Nice lenses. Wish I could afford some nice wide angles like those. Post some nice shots you took with these if you could, would like to see. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sale Pending for 17-55.

garvinzoom-if I actually used either of these lenses a decent amount, I'd actually post something. Neither really saw much action, as I'm more of a telephoto sort.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.