Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 USM Autofocus lens. I am the 2nd owner of this lovely prime. I purchased it from a fellow car and photography enthusiast a few years back and have loved it ever since.

The lens is well loved and you can see as detailed by the photographs that it has been used extensively. The cap of the lens is in the worse condition... with a few little scrapes and wear. The body itself is in pretty good condition (again, a bit of wear)... but the glass itself is mint. Unfortunately, when I upgraded to my Canon 5D Mark II body, I found myself not utilizing the lens to its full potential. It has barely seen any use (maybe once?) since I purchased the body in 2009.

The only reason I am currently selling it is because of an unfortunate work situation spurring the need for some extra cash-flow. Otherwise I'd keep it and start to find reason to use it more often. :)

For additional information: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/12082-USA/Canon_2509A003_Super_Wide_Angle_EF.html

MSRP: $469.95
$350.00 $340.00 + shipping OBO

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 USM Autofocus Lens

Also... I just took a quick photo of my car with this lens... just to verify everything is in good working order. :)

And a few more. :)

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Price drop. :)

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4