Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll make the details shorter in this thread- wife's pregnant, had this Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser for over a year and haven't installed it, not enough time to install it now and will have even less free time shortly.

This BCC has not installed, but in a short-lived moment of possible installation enthusiasm, I opened it up, threw away the box and Engrish instructions (pretty easy to find installs here and other websites), and it's missing the two small screws that can be used to mount it to the L-bracket that is included (there's also some double-sided tape with it that can be used instead).

$90 shipped to the lower 48 takes it. (Additional shipping for anywhere else) Paypal and money orders accepted.

Photos:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a completely plagiarized version from the Buddy Club Website-
Utilizing the latest racing technology the Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser combined an electrical grounding system with a battery current and voltage stabilization control unit. The unit is designed to stabilize electrical "noise" and voltage spikes and offer additional grounding for any vehicles.

Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser maximizes the efficiency of all factory and aftermarket vehicle electrical systems and as the result you will get smoother engine operation, more efficient electrical component operation, improved electrical current and better fuel economy.

Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser will work with most other aftermarket ground system and it is a great addition to any high HP force induction vehicles.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
[quote author=antricparticle link=topic=114273.msg2379187#msg2379187 date=1213070772]
Great product, awesome price (I got mine used for $115). Looks nice in the engine bay.
[/quote]

+1

got mine new for $120. $90 is a steal!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold to akaveli.

Mods, please lock this thread.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts