Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I bought this item about a month and a half ago to integrate it into my car, and since then my plans have changed drastically and I would like to get it off my hands. It's brand new with manual and everything in box. I may not have the actually box though, I am still searching for it. Paid $467.58 with shipping a month and a half ago. I would like to sell it for a similar number shipping included. Basically asking for best offer.

Pictures.

Thanks,
Dquestic

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote author=BlkMz3 link=topic=118156.msg2483013#msg2483013 date=1216759191]
So tempting!!
[/quote]

So throw a Bid in, this is a steal. No shipping charges, and you get a brand new never used unit. One of the best if not the best Radar detector on the market.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just an update, If service is needed for any reason during the year, I will work with whoever purchases the unit to make sure the warranty is honored as I bought this item from an authorized distributor. So this is a better than buying it off EBay.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I get $385 I will ship this item fedex overnight for free. That's $70 off retail plus free shipping. And my commitment to make sure the warranty is covered for the next 10 months.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm keeping this up for another week, if I don't sell i'll take it off the forums and try other means.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.