Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased this Bluetooth mirror and due to recent changes to what I am planning to do in my car, I have to sell it. Hands Free Bluetooth in original packaging and basically only opened to take these pics. I paid $76.10 shipped on June 2nd for this. I would like to sell it for $70 shipped or best offer.

Key Features
- Built-in rechargeable battery powers the mirror/bluetooth (so mirror doesn't have to be constantly plugged into cigarette lighter socket)
- Dual operation modes: 1. Via Handsfree Loudspeaker and Mic, 2. Via Detachable Headset for private conversations (magnetically held on the right hand side of the mirror)
- Detachable headset operates on full duplex wireless radio frequencies and automatically gets recharged by re-attaching on to the mirror
- Caller ID and Name (for supported phones) are displayed right on the mirror so you can keep your eyes on the road
- Built-in FM Transmitter sends voice to your car stereo (4 FM frequencies available)

Key Specifications
- Mirror features full duplex, noise and echo cancellation, DSP technology
- Bluetooth specification: 1.2 Class 2
- Built-in microphone and loudspeaker
- Super bright LED display panel for incoming call indication.
- Voice dial & redial
- Flip through your phone book
- Wireless headset, convenient for private conversation at anytime.
- Switch to Car Kit's Speaker easily
- Manufacturer claimed standby time: approximately one week (168 hours), talk time: 10 hours
- Cigarette lighter adapter included to recharge the mirror

Pictures.

Any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Dquestic

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Brand New Never Used - Bluetooth Rearview Mirror

Correct. I already had one in my car, which my mom took. LOL

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I thought I would post these shots real quick. I'm never good at explaining this stuff.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The instructions explain how to pair it. Just turn it one and pair with the phone. once paired when you receive a call you hit the middle button to answer. you see the number, the caller ID if your phone supports transferring your address book to the mirror.

uumm... other functions all explained in the manual.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

[quote author=dabears2k link=topic=118160.msg2478137#msg2478137 date=1216610432]
i actually meant does it work well...

Matt
[/quote]

HAHAHA, sorry sorry for the mis understanding.

It's very good, My mom took mine because it was so good. I repurchased one for myself, but I just decided I was getting either the autodim mirror or something similar. So time to sell it.

Sound quality is great, the only problem I had was going 70 on the highway windows down. Then people had a hard time hearing me. Wonder why??

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I'll let this run a bit longer, and also seek local sales routes. Thanks for the offer though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.