Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATE APRIL 4th... Ok looks like there's lot of interest in this CBE but no action.. I'm gonna sell this setup (includes new racing pipe) for 425.00 and not 450.00 so PM if you are interested.

ADMINISTRATORS... AWHILE BACK I EMAILED IF I CAN POST MY EXHAUST IF IT'S STILL ON MY CAR AND TAKE PHOTO OF THE TIP OF MY BORLA WITH MY USERNAME. YOU MENTIONED IT'S OK... SO HOPEFULLY YOU DON'T LOCK THIS!! :)

I posted on forum 3 weeks ago on what exhaust to get a louder exhaust since i just have more fun driving it this way. Don't get me wrong, borla is a great exhaust that probally sounds the nicest and smoothest which is why it's so darn expensive. It's just not that loud for me so ended up geting the trubendz without resonator... which i'm told is quite loud.... (hopefully it's not too loud that i have to switch again..) Anyhow, I put about 8 to 9 thousand miles on it and had it for about 8 1/2 months. I have the original box that came with it and directions on installation can be downloaded at the borla website in pdf format... For me installation was simple and it requires one snippet of the old exhaust. I used a pipe cutter for clean cutting and can throw in the package for 30.00 extra.. (paid 60.00 at action auto parts). I paid 550.00 for the borla from auto accessories on ebay and was told that was lowest price available and paid 50.00 for shipping... the straightpipe is NEW and uninstalled and was 85.00 from mazda3mods.com and shipping was like 10-15 .. So payed 700.00 for this system.

PAYED 700.00 shipped
SELL FOR 450.00 plus exact shipping cost from ups

Trubends is suppose to come today and i plan on installing it today, tomorrow or wednesday at latest. And can be shipped soon as it gets installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
shipping to 08741?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think 50.00 is safe for all of united states.. since this is what i was charged from auto accessories... if it's less then i'll send the money back... if it's more then don't worry about it

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was going to the same day but i can't find digi camera.. :( i'll take a photo with my other camera.. should be ok... tonight

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
here is the photo of the borla and racing pipe from mazda3mods... i forgot to put my username and show it but my first two photos has it so hope the mod doesn't make me take a nother photo... :lol:

also i might throw in the pipe cutter which helped with installation.. but this is 60.00 tool so i'll have to charge 30.00 if someone wants it..

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TO THe canadians yes i will ship to it.. just need your address for ship quote.. all pm's sent so no need to reply here.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
bump!

·
Registered
501 Posts
sold to me. money paypal'd yesterday. still waiting for response from seller

1 - 17 of 17 Posts