Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to sell this helmet since i have two..this past weekend i bought one then my pops trying to be a nice guy bought me one too but he didnt know i had bought one...so i have a brand new KBC Snell 2005 approved XL helmet....My dad paid 140 and thats wat im looking to get...This helmet is perfect for road racing, auto x, 1/4 mile, for your motorcylce, or go kart racing..........Here are some pics...

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
damn man....I can't toss out the money now, but i am putting the link in my favs...

Good luck with the sale, and I will let you know when I can drop the $$$.

Hey any idea of a simple way to figure out if XL is the right size for me?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=ShaleZoom3 link=topic=88756.msg1710860#msg1710860 date=1189658603]
damn man....I can't toss out the money now, but i am putting the link in my favs...

Good luck with the sale, and I will let you know when I can drop the $$$.

Hey any idea of a simple way to figure out if XL is the right size for me?
[/quote]
sure heres a table....I like my helmets a bit loose it makes it easier to take on and off...im really a large but its too tight for my taste...I think xl is from 60-63 cm......let me know.....

http://www.xsportsprotective.com/helmet-sizing-guide.html

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
dude i hope u are not selling the one ur dad gave you!
not cool!

i might need one, i need to contact my drag strip and ask them at what speed do i need a helmet.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote author=eurotuner link=topic=88756.msg1764483#msg1764483 date=1191788614]
dude i hope u are not selling the one ur dad gave you!
not cool!

i might need one, i need to contact my drag strip and ask them at what speed do i need a helmet.
[/quote]Im selling the one i bought wich is cheaper...he bought me a shoei=$$$$

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
i am gonna go to my local bike shop to see if they have one cheaper either wise i ll take this one.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[quote author=eurotuner link=topic=88756.msg1766331#msg1766331 date=1191865625]
i am gonna go to my local bike shop to see if they have one cheaper either wise i ll take this one.
[/quote]
Ok...its gonna be the same price for a snell apporoved helmet any were you go......I didnt do any mark up im selling it for the same price i bought it....i can scan rceipt if you want...-

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
actually i did buy a helmet today!

i know at the track, they dont care what kind of helmet it is, i have seen guys with dirt bike helmets.

i bought this one :

my buddy is getting is GSX R 750 next tuesday, so i took this at the shop he getting it, they gave me a good deal, 60 bucks instead of 120.

it was the alst one they had.

G/L with the sell budd :)

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[quote author=eurotuner link=topic=88756.msg1767757#msg1767757 date=1191897265]
actually i did buy a helmet today!

i know at the track, they dont care what kind of helmet it is, i have seen guys with dirt bike helmets.

i bought this one :

my buddy is getting is GSX R 750 next tuesday, so i took this at the shop he getting it, they gave me a good deal, 60 bucks instead of 120.

it was the alst one they had.

G/L with the sell budd :)
[/quote]
GL hope you dont plan on auto x...there they care.....About the snell thats why i paid so much....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts