Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
205/50/17. i would say they have about 8/32 or more left. but without a tread depth gauge i cant really tell.......plenty of tread tho. i got them on a set of wheels for my mazda and im just going to use my traction T/A's. they have no leaks at all and he said they were only used for 1 summer.

looking for $300 OBO

^tread on KDW

up next is 2 15x7 inch 5 lug wheels.....brand? not a clue. i think they are 5x100 and 42off set.

i also have a pair (read 2) of federal super steel 595 tires size 225/50/17
these were driven on for about 2 months max. i bought my mazda with these up front and yokohamas on the rear.....i dont like mix mach so i bought traction t/a's

i have never shipped anything like this before and would much rather it be local pickup as i feel i would loose alot of $$ via shipping

seller rateing on other forums.
http://www.sr20-forum.com/itrader.php?u=422
http://www.sr20forum.com/itrader.php?u=12957

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=manny link=topic=136552.msg2943228#msg2943228 date=1234909230]
I'm kinda confused, how many tires are you selling? one bfg kdw and one feder 595?
[/quote]

very sorry for lack of info.

i have all 4 KDW's and 2 federal's. the KDW's came on a set of wheels i bought off the forum and they were fully inflated so i know full well they have no punctures and hold pressure. the wheels were summer wheels from a speed3 (but downsized to 17inches) and were ran either for 1 summer or half the summer before that i can not recall.

the federals came on my hatch in the front because the alignment was off the the yoko's were feathered. so they simply replaced the fronts. i replaced all 4 mismatched tires with traction T/A's. they were on my car for no more than 2 months if that. i couldnt bring my self to toss them being so new.

the wheels.......meh, they have been in my garage for years.......no clue why lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts