Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the complete set of the "Batman: The Animated Series" that aired on the WB back in the 90's
You can find these sets in stores such as Best Buy for $150+ or purchase each of the four volume for $37+ as seen here http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=14685735&st=batman+the+animated+series&lp=4&type=product&cp=1&id=1488653.

I have all for and am asking $80 or $90 Shipped. They are all in Brand new condition with the exception of minimal shelf life damage on the corners. Also 3 of the 4 are missing their shrink wrap but only because my roommate at the time was excited that we got them and had to open it... We never had the time to watch them and now I don't live there anymore lol~

Below is what you will be getting;

Excerpt taken from Best Buy.com
"As such an iconic figure as Batman is, there's just not enough stylized series out there for him anymore. Batman the Animated Series was a classic, original show back in its day, and it is nice that it is now available for a whole new generation. This isn't like anything that's out now. It's reminiscent of old film-noir genres, and can transition from series to comical in many episodes seen on all four volumes in this dvd collection. The commentaries on each of the dvd's are easily the best part of this release. Bruce Timm and his collaborators provide humorous insights into the behind the scenes making of various fan favorite episode. The commentary on the episode "Critters" is perhaps the most entertaining for fans and for the crew. I would have loved to seen more bonus features that showed the voice actors performing their parts, but I really don't have that much to complain about here."

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
bump for an awesome series! i used to watch this all the time growing up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts