Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded my Mazda 3 hatch a few weeks ago (no worries - I keep it in the Zoom Zoom family with an 06 MX-5 sport :p) so tried to pull off what I could. Prefer local, but willing to ship if necessary. PM me with any offers. Happy shopping!!

TWM weighted knob ($40 OBO) (SOLD), SoKool custom 2lb shift knob ($50 OBO it's rare bitches :wink:) (SOLD), stock rear mount ($10 OBO)

stock lugs with key($20 OBO) (SOLD), Ultimate Pedals alum 06+ footrest ($20 OBO) (SOLD), OEM cargo net ($20 OBO) (SOLD)

Buddy Club Condenser($60 OBO) (SOLD)

OEM window screen ($20 OBO) (PENDING), stock mats (extra par never used $40 OBO) (SOLD)

Prosport shift light ($20 OBO) (SOLD), MSD tach driver ($30 OBO) (SOLD)

Spline driver ($5 OBO), AutoEnginuity scan tool w/ original software ($150 OBO), MS3 stock antenna ($10 OBO) (SOLD)

Filter for Injen CAI ($20 OBO) (SOLD), stock intake ($1 :lol: OBO what the hell am I supposed to put for this?)

Stock springs - 25k on them ($75 OBO)

Stock header plus heat shield ($100 OBO)

·
Registered
244 Posts
id be interested maybe in the scantool pending price, do you have the software as well?

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
if the knobs are going cheap i may interested in one of them. List prices man.

·
Registered
244 Posts
possibly the shift light and window reflector as well pending price, and I live in orlando so hook a local up haha

·
Banned
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gezz :lol: I have no idea what some of the stuff is worth - im just trying to sell shit that i don't need and maybe put some funds towards the new car. I'll start adding pricing now so give me a bit to figure that all out...

[quote author=Bounty44 link=topic=134939.msg2903268#msg2903268 date=1233448114]
id be interested maybe in the scantool pending price, do you have the software as well?
[/quote]

I thought about that as soon as I posted. I def got updated software that they sent me via email, but I'll look around for the original stuff and let you know.

·
Registered
244 Posts
[quote author=lc link=topic=134939.msg2903305#msg2903305 date=1233449092]
Gezz :lol: I have no idea what some of the stuff is worth - im just trying to sell shit that i don't need and maybe put some funds towards the new car. I'll start adding pricing now so give me a bit to figure that all out...

[quote author=Bounty44 link=topic=134939.msg2903268#msg2903268 date=1233448114]
[/quote]

I thought about that as soon as I posted. I def got updated software that they sent me via email, but I'll look around for the original stuff and let you know.
[/quote]

Thank you :)

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
pm sent for the TWM i'll buy right now send me your paypal.

·
Banned
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry if it takes me a bit to get back to all the PMs. My inbox is swamped and trying to keep up with who wants what where is fun. If you send me a PM please put your address in if you're interested in shipping. Gracias.

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts