Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barely used twice.
Turned on no more than 10 times.
It still has the protective film on the face.
The aluminum back casing has a few blemishes but overall feels new.

I got this 2 weeks ago but I don't use it, so my loss is your gain.

CHEAP PRICE!
185 shipped. Retails @ 299$.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Is this sold? If not I am interested, especially if as posted in the picture, that the protective film is still on the screen.

·
Registered
969 Posts
These are the bomb! I have one and man they're beautiful

·
Registered
230 Posts
The touch is great if you Jailbreak it. How dare Apple try to charge you for applications that you can get for free on the internet. UNFORGIVABLE!! J/K They are nice, look at youtube if you want it Jailbroken. My wifi is pretty good on the touch however if i'm outside it gets a really weak signal but as soon as i step in the door it goes to full signal.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
^yo i had first dibs, besides that guy with the first response had first dibs over us all, and aewon is out and about not checkin the forums :x  :klavergreg:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
dood chill!...i was just asking u guys can have it...geez!

hey aewon...please disregard my question...these guys can fight over ur ipod!

bump for the sale tho'!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
hahaha...i know...we should draw the longest straw...hahaha...but mike i'm koo..u guys can put ur dibs on it.... :lol:..i was just asking if it's still avail...i wonder what happen to the seller?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Well, if you don't call dibs on it, or your not the first to respond, which is dibs, how the hell is the seller gonna decide who to sell it too? We're not bidding, this isn't ebay. Just grow, up and don't post stupid content like that. I am legitamitely interested in this product, which you should be able to gauge from my above posts.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Me grow up? Calling Dibs- What are you, eleven? I just gave you an easy way to get the thing if there are a bunch of people wanting it for the same price.

Plus you just asked if it was for sale, then asked questions about how it worked and what charges there were. Didn't sound very definite to me.

I’ve sold plenty of things on this forum, and the first person to respond isn’t a guarantee that they will buy it.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
[quote author=*txmica3* link=topic=120743.msg2568279#msg2568279 date=1219775264]
lawl. ive seen this happen so many times.

dibs.

dibs.

nuh uh! i had it first!!!!!

MODERATORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, HE BIT ME!!!!!
[/quote]

lmao

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
[quote author=HitIt link=topic=120743.msg2568431#msg2568431 date=1219778335]
Me grow up? Calling Dibs- What are you, eleven? I just gave you an easy way to get the thing if there are a bunch of people wanting it for the same price.

Plus you just asked if it was for sale, then asked questions about how it worked and what charges there were. Didn't sound very definite to me.

I’ve sold plenty of things on this forum, and the first person to respond isn’t a guarantee that they will buy it.

[/quote]

I had to post in here again, you didn't contribute to this thread at all in either of your posts. Therefore your responses were worthless. Telling me my posts, don't sound like I am interested or definate enough for you. "I just gave you an easy way out", no you didn't, you simply did nothing but contribute to bickering. The first responder said check your PM's. With no activity for a few days, I posted, "Is this item still for sale, I am interested." with no responses yet. Who knows, maybe it was sold to the first responder who sent the PM, that PM from that poster meant he had dibs on it first and would pay what the seller was asking for. Things work like this here, the first to get to it, the first to buy it, that's how the world works. Hell I'll cough the money up this second for it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
[quote author=*txmica3* link=topic=120743.msg2568279#msg2568279 date=1219775264]
lawl. ive seen this happen so many times.

dibs.

dibs.

nuh uh! i had it first!!!!!

MODERATORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, HE BIT ME!!!!!
[/quote]

lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.