Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a slightly used pair of SMX Plus boots. I purchased these approx 2 years ago when I was thinking of getting a bike. I wore them for 2 days total during my lessons and never worn since. They are in perfect condition with the only scuffs being on the plastic from normal use.

Retails for $350. Im selling for $250 shipped

-----------------------------------

The Alpinestars SMX Plus Racing Boot raises performance and safety to new and unmatched levels with its innovative design, structural protection, and comfort.

This boot isn't just for racers, either. Street or track, you'll love the way these feel like an amped-up version of your favorite sneakers, complete with specially-engineered toe protection that lets you feel every click of your shifter.

Features and Benefits

* Protection Lorica and leather upper for durability
* Contoured shinplate protector is injected with high-modulus PU for superior impact and abrasion resistance
* U-shaped calf protector is impact resistant and protects the ankle and calf areas
* Additional protection provided by the top recessed-buckle structure
* Self-molding foam ankle protectors
* Replaceable sliders positioned in the back and external section of the heel to allow the boot to slide and absorb shock
* Injected PU material extends to the toe area
* Interchangeable bi-injected PU toe sliders with snap-in assembly

* Comfort Replaceable ratchet-buckle closure is integrated with calf slider and features a hidden strap for security
* Wide and ventilated heel counter extends to the ankles
* Anatomical and replaceable countered footbed provides arch support and forefoot pedal feeling
* Shock-absorbing padded heel insert
* Large instep flex zone for maximum comfort and flexibility
* Sole designed to improved feeling between the rider's foot and the pegs of the motorcycle
* Instep speed-lacing closure and unique lateral zipper make getting in and out of the boot fast and easy
* Synthetic forefoot lining laminated with open-cell foam
* Highly breathable lining on ankle and leg areas

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts