Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently quit the professional audio business and sold all my pro audio equipment and this console is what I have left. I am hoping someone local will be able to get this off my hands because I really do not want to ship and because it will be too expensive.

The console is practically brand new. This console was purchased during my Junior year in college which was back in 2006 and I just used it for my school/home projects- eventually, I was going to gig with it but before I did so I ended up going a different route. Any locals will be able to inspect this in person and hear it as well if you want to.

1) Allen & Heath GL2400
1) DSP live touring case for the console
1) 8 channel 1/4" to 1/4" snake
+ tons of extra cables that I will include for free.

This stuff is well over 2500 if purchased brand new.... I want to sell if for $1300 but I am open to reasonable offers but I will not consider any low-blows.

Thanks guys.

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
Re: FS: Allen & Heath GL2400 console + case $1600 need to sell asap

Wow, thats awesome. No way I could afford it, but Id suggest checking with churches around your area and see if any of them are interested. Having run sound in churches for almost 6 years, I know that they frequently are looking for new audio equipment.

Good luck moving a beautiful board!

P.S. is that an 8 channel headphone board on the side?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Allen & Heath GL2400 console + case $1600 need to sell asap

[quote author=Six link=topic=165882.msg3515976#msg3515976 date=1264554864]
Wow, thats awesome. No way I could afford it, but Id suggest checking with churches around your area and see if any of them are interested. Having run sound in churches for almost 6 years, I know that they frequently are looking for new audio equipment.

Good luck moving a beautiful board!

P.S. is that an 8 channel headphone board on the side?
[/quote]

PM'd.

·
Registered
324 Posts
This is a quality board! I use this board myself at church. May I add it has 24 channals with individual phantom power for each channel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts