Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went and bought a new iPhone, so I need to recoup some of the cost or else my wife will kill me :p . Thus, my iPhone 3GS and an Intel SSD are for sale.

The iPhone is a 32GB black 3GS. It's been updated to iOS 5 (which it runs really well) and is reset and ready to go. Just insert an AT&T SIM card and you're ready to go (or use one of the online jailbreaking tools to unlock it for use on another GSM network -- I'm not too familiar with this process though). It's in great condition and has always been in a case, so it shows just normal wear (some marks on the chrome band around the screen, and a few marks on the back). Never dropped, never abused, and still has great battery life. It comes in its original box, along with a brand new headset, USB cord and power adapter. I'm looking to get $220, and I'll include free Priority Mail shipping in the US.

Also for sale is an Intel X25 160GB SSD. I used this in my MacBook, and it was an incredible upgrade for speed (and made my battery life a bit better too). I ended up swapping it out for a larger drive (I realized that I needed the storage capacity more than I needed the speed), so here it is for sale. I'm looking to get $160 and I'll ship it for free in the US.

Here's some more detail/performance specs on the drive: http://hothardware.com/Reviews/Intel-34nm-X25M-Gen-2-SSD-Performance-Review/?page=2

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.